TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

BlueTitan

Reaction score
Ok I'm changing my avatar to your couch JB!! hahahaha

Edit.. wait, missed the bone part...doh!

Slammin'SAM

Never a flatbelly
Reaction score
Handicap
Rare play
:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Just so y'all know what I look like...

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Reaction score
We are putting everybody's avatar on the ground with a bone on it. Whichever 12 Ellie goes to first get a club. From there we will tie bones to the hybrids and FW's and where she goes they get that. :alien:

Sure. But we pay far less than minimum wage, is that okay?
I'll be more than happy to test for free. :)

Team-Blackburn

Reaction score
Handicap
1. What is your handicap? 15
2. What are your current hybrids? None
3. What are your current FW woods? R9 3 & 5 W
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? It is different than anything else on the market. It will be interesting to see how durable the fnnish is.

I am very interested it testing the R11 FW, I have not had much success with hybrids that I have tried in the past.

Thank you THP!!!!

Last edited:

Super Tuna

You can't scale this!
Reaction score
Handicap
We are putting everybody's avatar on the ground with a bone on it. Whichever 12 Ellie goes to first get a club. From there we will tie bones to the hybrids and FW's and where she goes they get that. :alien:
Best. Method. Ever.

Why didn't I think of that when I had to grade papers as a grad student? Though we did talk about doing the stair grading once...

Colt

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 9.7
Great idea. Good thing I got Smokey as my avatar. Maybe she'll go after such a good lookin' dog. Plus if she's into golf like y'all then maybe she'll appreciate the near Ricky Fowler orange he's wearing too!

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!

Sure. But we pay far less than minimum wage, is that okay?
awesome, tell the doggy i'll send alot of bones her way if she picks me lol

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
I know I'm new but in order to be "active" I don't want to have to spam these forums with posts just to count as "active" I'm glad I joined this forum especially on the clubs aspect I love getting advice on what to do. I just feel like new people should be involved somehow, but I can be patient.

T_REX

Reaction score
Everyone loves Rex!

jt2929

Equipment Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
golf
I know I'm new but in order to be "active" I don't want to have to spam these forums with posts just to count as "active" I'm glad I joined this forum especially on the clubs aspect I love getting advice on what to do. I just feel like new people should be involved somehow, but I can be patient.
welcome to THP. Being active is more than just post count, and new people do get involved in testing here. Being active involves helping others with questions, participating in tourney chat, and just chiming in when you have something useful to share. Also, im pretty sure there are a bunch of new members participating in the recent golf ball testing.

junior lefty

High School Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.6 OOB
Fingers crossed, haha. Thanks for the opportunity!

Osahar

Working on the swing
Reaction score
That is simply the most awesome way of choosing I've seen yet! Good luck to everyone on Ellie's choices, and can't wait to see what the testers think of the clubs once they're delivered :blob:

biggsy

Reaction score
Double digit testers, that's crazy. THP is the place to be. Looking forward to seeing who are the lucky chosen ones.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Ellie -- You sweet girl, you know ole gray loves ya honey :in-love:

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
i might change my avatar to a fire hydrant lol

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
This is an awesome idea. You know Ellie am a dog lover and a cat hater! That gives me an idea, I am switching my avatar to a cat, 'cause there is nothing a dog likes to go after like a cat!

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? Ping
3. What are your current FW woods? R-9's
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I love the White, so much I saved up and traded in my other Driver to get The R11 Driver.
I would love to test this product. I play at least 3 times a week most times more. I live in Tampa and play all over. My inner child is coming out. Pick me pick me lol

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
You should do what Pale Hundy does and use a lock of TC's hair put in a vile that he wears around his neck. He calls it his good luck charm and it brings him incredible abilities.
No wonder I played so poorly! I hate playing golf with my super valuable jewelry on! Its distracting.

Super Tuna

You can't scale this!
Reaction score
Handicap
This is an awesome idea. You know Ellie am a dog lover and a cat hater! That gives me an idea, I am switching my avatar to a cat, 'cause there is nothing a dog likes to go after like a cat!
Did you say Cat? Cause that looks like a stoned fruit bat after a hard night loving on a mango...

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
Did you say Cat? Cause that looks like a stoned fruit bat after a hard night loving on a mango...
You just made me laugh so hard!!! :laughing:

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
Well, being an owner of 5 cats, you are now in the doghouse with me mister. :D Ellie, I have 5 cats over here and one of them is really fat and juicy!!!

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Got mine changed, what better than FOOD and another Dog Friend
edit:changed again to the cocaine cat lol

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in