TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

1. What is your handicap?
18, and going down! :D

2. What are your current hybrids?
Nike Sumo2SQ. I use a 4h and 5h now. I am shopping for new hybrids.

3. What are your current FW woods?
Callaway FTi Squareway. I own a 3w, 5w, and 7w version. I spent the last 3-4 months focusing practice on my fairway woods; so far, the hard work is really paying off.

4. What shaft stiffness do you play?
Regular flex.

5. What do you think of the white?
I like it a lot; but the black face is even better.

Love it!

1. 9
2. Cleveland DST 2i stiff
3. Burner SuperFast 3 Wood stiff
4. Stiff please
5. I think the white is slick. I love the look (the matte finish), and I have no idea if it'll help me hit better shots...but I'd love to find out.

A shot at testing my favorite clubs? Booyah! sign me up please, I'm in! :)

1. What is your handicap?

2. What are your current hybrids?

TaylorMade (Tried and True) Rescue Dual 22 degree

3. What are your current FW woods?
Calloway Diablo 5w, Ping 3w (Both from garage sales :beat-up:)

4. What shaft stiffness do you play?

Stiff

5. What do you think of the white?
First I was like :bulgy-eyes:, then I was like :clap:

ill be patiently waiting to hear who the testers are, this day at work is gonna be a killer knowing i wont find out until i get off. Good luck everybody

Its THP draft day!
"And for the first selection in the 2011 r11 rescue draft...THP and TaylorMade select ____________"

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hello. Thanks for this opportunity. Here are my responses:

1. What is your handicap? - 8
2. What are your current hybrids? - Adams Pro Gold 21* and Wilson Fybrid 19*
3. What are your current FW woods? - TaylorMade R9 13*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? - Undecided. I have not yet had the opportunity to take one to the course.

I am in Tampa and can play these ASAP.

Thanks!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!

1. What is your handicap? 25+
2. What are your current hybrids? None
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway Diablo
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? Not made up my mind yet. Haven't seen it other than ads and on tv.

Thanks,

And let the waiting begin!

It would be great if these could be picked on a live webcast. I can picture everyone screaming at their monitors. :)

Its THP draft day!
"And for the first selection in the 2011 r11 rescue draft...THP and TaylorMade select __TBOX__________"

Good luck everyone!

Man I am going to keep my fingers crossed!! The college golf season is just weeks away and would love to put one of these clubs into play and have the opportunity to help to contribute some more to the forum.

So, WHO'S EXCITED??????

So, WHO'S EXCITED??????

I'm excited to see who gets to test, it's a great opportunity and I'm sure some top quality testers will get chosen

I am very excited! Can't wait to see who gets a white wood or hybrid. This is all so joyous.

I'm excited to see who gets to test, it's a great opportunity and I'm sure some top quality testers will get chosen

Me too, particularly since so many of us have met now, it is exciting no matter who gets chosen for one of these testing items.

So, WHO'S EXCITED??????

I have two thumbs and they're both pointing back at myself! Can't wait to hear the feedback from whoever gets chosen!

I am stoked for this one!!

Apparently, EVERYBODY! :banana:

Not gonna lie. The chance to test one of these clubs has my pondering radar going ballistic. Either way, best of luck to everybody and I'm looking forward to some reviews.

Back