TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of our readers know, TaylorMade and THP sent out 10 sets of irons to active forum members to work on a long term review. As the sets arrive, this will be the thread for those testers to update their thoughts and pictures and answer any questions that everybody might have.

Here is the review thread for the MC Irons

I am one of the lucky ones to have received this set of irons for testing. In hand, they are really pretty. I love the carbon fiber cavity look, and they are clean and elegant at address. I have a practice session scheduled at golftec in less than an hour and will report back and post all kinds of pictures after that initial session!

Great! Can't wait to start hearing some feedback.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

I am one of the lucky ones to have received this set of irons for testing. In hand, they are really pretty. I love the carbon fiber cavity look, and they are clean and elegant at address. I have a practice session scheduled at golftec in less than an hour and will report back and post all kinds of pictures after that initial session!

say what now!? They are here? Great I just scheduled a trip to Buffalo for today and tomorrow, hope mine show today, if they do I will bring them with me and stop at an indoor range and hit them

Nice! Glad to hear that they are finally showing up.

When do we get some in hand pics? (this is directed at JB)

G4L with the early thoughts! Love it!

These are some seriously B.A. irons. Pressure's on G4L!

Wait....what????? I had no clue they shipped!!! my heart is racing. I hope mine come TODAY!!! I leave for florida tomorrow. Please come in today...hahaha

These are great looking irons and I hit one of the sets. Really looking forward to seeing the long term reviews on all of these sets.

This is the set I was lucky enough to hit and I think they were really good. I think the testers are going to be very happy!

Wait....what????? I had no clue they shipped!!! my heart is racing. I hope mine come TODAY!!! I leave for florida tomorrow. Please come in today...hahaha
I'm with you One-T, I got all nervous when this thread went up! Can't wait to see pics and hear first impressions guys!

I can only imagine the excitement you are feeling. Hope you get them before you set out.

I'm with you One-T, I got all nervous when this thread went up! Can't wait to see pics and hear first impressions guys!

I can only imagine the excitement you are feeling. Hope you get them before you set out.

the hell of it is I dont know which ones I am getting so I just picked one and I will post in here til I get em...hahaha. P4B, I got all nervous too bro!!

Thanks Biggsy, I know you said you loved them so I hope I do too, which I am pretty sure I will...haha

The 6 iron and pw ride shotgun to golftec ....

aefc420d-0c2f-e06a.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Re-gripped already??

Re-gripped already??

I was able to order them direct from TM with the new decade multi compounds. Thank-you taylormade!

I was able to order them direct from TM with the new decade multi compounds. Thank-you taylormade!

That is awesomely convenient!

Wow, that's amazing. I am so jealous. :smile:

wow that was an awesome option....how'd you score that?

Guys, lets keep this to the irons please. Thank you.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy! My heart is racing! Words can't describe my excitement!

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

I'm guessing all of the waiting and anticipation will mean nil after today. Forgot how big this was. 10 sets seeded, man Taylormade knows how to get it done. I like how they roll.

I'm guessing all of the waiting and anticipation will mean nil after today. Forgot how big this was. 10 sets seeded, man Taylormade knows how to get it done. I like how they roll.

they have been extremely generous to THP over the last year. I love it when companies allow THP to have these kind of opportunities. Thank you :taylormade: and :thp:

Last edited:
Back