TaylorMade TP5 NBA Pix

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just in time for the 20-21 season! Not unreasonable at $51.99/dozen.

I will be the ANTI James Harden....meaning I will PASS on this one!!:cool:

Ughhhhhhhh they are totally gonna get me on this one :confused:

Id much rather buy something like this rather than the normal PIX logos.

I really like them. Just in time for Christmas too!

Wish my team, Utah Jazz was available.

Ah hell. Lakers dozen will be inbound.

I don't know why they have them on the TP5, TP5x, and Tour Response, but not PIX :unsure:
Maybe they'll be added in as time progresses. We'll have to wait and see.

Celtics looking good here - might have to indulge. Being born in Portland slightly bummed to see no Blazers - that logo would look sweet on a golf ball.

I like how they are incorporating all this in. Kinda cool.

These seem perfect for NBA fans!
https://www.taylormadegolf.com/tayl...paign=bal+bau+pix+orgso+insta-st+conv+gra+gra
NBA-TM-Headerpix.jpg

these though.....

1898617B-FCF8-4624-9312-998A443349E5.jpeg

Not a basketball fan so pass for me but see the appeal. The premium price though is a bit much though.

Celtics looking good here - might have to indulge. Being born in Portland slightly bummed to see no Blazers - that logo would look sweet on a golf ball.

agreed, the Celtics version looks really good

Multiple colors and sports team licensing???? TM is going to sell a gazillion of these. Some competitors are going to need to up their game.

I was pretty critical of TaylorMade going this direction at the beginning but I'll admit they're raising the bar a bit with some of these releases. It'll be interesting to see if this drives other brands to expand.

This has me dreaming of a Philly golf ball subscription. Just sign me up, take my money, and send me my Philly sports teams throughout the year. Yea, I lose a lot of golf balls...

Pass on NBA... get me some College Football and NFL ... ohhhh might make them a fun ball to use!

I like them, but the fact that they're missing a bunch of teams just stinks.

I will be the ANTI James Harden....meaning I will PASS on this one!!:cool:
In typical NBA tradition only a handful of teams available. So I wall take the Jokic approach with a hard pass.

Ooooh, I really like these! I don't love the Rockets' logo, but at least they made the PIX logo black instead of the red, so it's a little better.

And all you James Harden haters get out of here*!!!

*only while he is in a Rockets uniform

Everyone who’s disappointed about missing teams, just Trust The Process, hopefully they’ll get some more soon.

Back