TaylorMade Truss Putters

not even a year. picked one up today for $35. Why would I spend $35 on a Truss putter!?
Haha dude, I was just joking when I told you to buy the one at the course Saturday! That said, I would like to give it a try.

Haha dude, I was just joking when I told you to buy the one at the course Saturday! That said, I would like to give it a try.

It’s your fault!

Well.. At least we've established the price point where golfers will consider purchasing it..

And here I thought I’d never see this thread pop up again!

I think I may create an IG page just for this putter. Like give it a personality of it’s own! 😂

I think I may create an IG page just for this putter. Like give it a personality of it’s own! 😂
Throw a BGT Tour shaft in it and watch people’s mind melt.

not even a year. picked one up today for $35. Why would I spend $35 on a Truss putter!?
The K-Sig has held it's value better than the Truss. :ROFLMAO:

friends don’t let friends Truss... I blame @Canes and @BigDill for this atrocity. #HermanoPerdido

Honestly, I’d pay $35 for it. That’s right-priced.

Were you drunk shopping X?

Were you drunk shopping X?

As a roofing contractor most people already think I drink all day. With the purchase of a Truss Putter I may not be able to argue that, no matter how false it is! 😂

As a roofing contractor most people already think I drink all day. With the purchase of a Truss Putter I may not be able to argue that, no matter how false it is! 😂
Funny enough I sell roofing supplies and I too think roofing contractors drink all day 🤣. Just kidding man. For $35 I'd probably pick it up too.

Martin Kaymer is using a Truss at the Austrian Open. It's gross.

While it may be a copy, and ugly etc. I still hold this putter rolls the ball better than it is given credit for. All other criticism is probably warranted.

Someone needs to make a parody of the Bussit’ song with the Truss putter.

TrussIt, trussit, trussit, trussit
Is you puttin’? Two Putts, drop it.

They certainly look weird but address is ok IMO. However, MK has certainly not achieved as much as many expected the last 10 years...so try it all my man!

While it may be a copy, and ugly etc. I still hold this putter rolls the ball better than it is given credit for. All other criticism is probably warranted.
totally agree. I still always putt with this one when at the store. Each time I walk away thinking its honestly a solid putter..... minus the looks

Two thoughts:

1. When I see a Truss putter, for some reason I think of the end of the Seinfeld "The Smelly Car" episode.
  2. Could TM's next step be to bundle them with a Mike Stone CD?

Not a thread I thought I'd ever see on the the new posts page again :ROFLMAO:

totally agree. I still always putt with this one when at the store. Each time I walk away thinking its honestly a solid putter..... minus the looks

That there has not been any kind of extension or perpetuation of this line tells you all you need to know regardless of effectiveness. For what it is worth, I think at which the shaft enters the head. Effectively making these center shafted with out really looking center shafted is the real effect at work. The mass behind the shaft is there for ugh.... looks :unsure:?

Back