Taylormade White Elephant Instagram Contest

TrapGodEvan

2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Children
definitely in on this. I heard on reddit you have to be crazy poster on Instagram to get the opportunity though

Taylormade announced on Instagram that they are doing this contest again. I have not seen it before but it looks pretty cool.
Enter here
https://www.taylormadegolf.com/whit...-videos-wecontest:holiday:2018&bxid=129670405

Fair warning: you stand next to no shot unless you are very active on Instagram as far as posting golf content. Very transparent of them to be forthcoming with what they want from their winners and who might be one, but it's not a true "open to anyone" contest.

Yeah, I read that, I doubt I will win as I only have a few golf related posts on Instagram. Might as well throw my name in the hat though for the slim chance haha

I signed up for it yesterday. Sounds really cool.

Eh threw my name in there anyways, if for major social media influencers who already get a lot of stuff it is what is is, I don't lose anything by applying

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

definitely in on this. I heard on reddit you have to be crazy poster on Instagram to get the opportunity though

Sounds like another contest for @Sox_Fan to win!

Eh threw my name in there anyways, if for major social media influencers who already get a lot of stuff it is what is is, I don't lose anything by applying

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I don't really expect to get picked. That is kind of the impression I got of what they were looking for. Hopefully at least a few THPers will be chosen.

Back