Taylormade white paint chips & scratches

DB

Reaction score
Handicap
I was just wondering if anyone knows how to repair my putter, I am waiting for my new TM cover and i got a wimpy one from the store i bought my putter from because they lost it. The white paint ended up chipping all around the edges (the first week i have it -.-) I was wondering if there's anything anyone has used to cover it up and make it look some what reasonable. Maybe a white sharpie i was thinking but the to whites are way off :/

Thanks for any help

DB

Hey man, this is exactly something I just finished working on. I bought some testors white enamel paint and a foam brush. The reason I use a foam brush is to reduce the amount of brush strokes left over and it comes out pretty smooth. I have pictures of another club I fixed this way. it was black not white though but the outcome was the same

7218318422_c554f01dc8.jpg

7218320010_f5b92f6a57.jpg

I think you can get a Sharpie in white too. Try an office supply store like Office Depot, Staples, etc...

Another quick fix is white out, but it does turn a nasty grey after a while, but it can be used to at least fill dents and then later you can paint over it with something white like the paint.

i made the mistake of letting my buddy hit my r11, he hit way under the ball and scuffed the top of my driver. I used white touch up paint pen, any car dealer will have these and you can't tell the difference

Perfect, thanks for all the replies bros! I'm gonna have to try some of these for sure!!

Not for sure if I am to late on this one or not, but I had a buddy of mine scratch the top of his r11 and fortunately I have a white care but I have touch up paint for the car I got from autozone I think it was or pepboys and the color came out perfect on it you can even tell the scratch was there. Not for sure how the whites would match but you could also try an auto store for white touch up since they will have alot of diff whites to offer, Also if you have a model or hobby shop they have alot of different paints that will help plus they have the paint markers which just fill in scratches.

Ya perfect, Maybe i'll try a Lordco and see what they have for paint fill for your vechiles. Maybe touch up my new truck, from some winter chips hahah

good info guys

Back