TaylorMade xFT Wedges - The Morgan Cup Staff

I played a round this afternoon and shot a couple videos afterwards. I didn't play very well today, but the xFT's really helped me save par a few times. Sorry for the filming technique, but I was alone and just sat the cam on the golf cart.

I used the 60* here to try and flop one on near the pin. I tried landing it on the fringe and let it run down the slop towards the pin. I didn't get the roll out on the first one that I expected, but was successful on the second.

[YOUTUBE]zzhLT3RYaZU[/YOUTUBE]

I had 68 yards to the pin here and used my 56*. I pulled it a hair and ended up 8' to the left of the pin.

[YOUTUBE]krNVk_tuT8c[/YOUTUBE]

Great videos buddy!!! Looks like you have some game behind the poster. Impressed!!

Great video CB, you seem to be such a natural in front of the camera, even boobies don't knock you off your game. Dawg, great shots there, wish I had that kind of short game ability, I would be scoring alot lower for sure!!

Yes, but it has to be a trade to see them.

I'll send you some pics of real wedges when I get my JAWS in hand! Or a picture of hawk's moobs?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

These wedges look awesome! I am glad to see they are working for you guys.

I'll send you some pics of real wedges when I get my JAWS in hand! Or a picture of hawk's moobs?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hawk's moobs please, man that would be sweet. Jaws wedges don't get my motor running.

Pics and a long write up to come but for now, the unboxing and explanations.

I played a round this afternoon and shot a couple videos afterwards. I didn't play very well today, but the xFT's really helped me save par a few times. Sorry for the filming technique, but I was alone and just sat the cam on the golf cart.

I used the 60* here to try and flop one on near the pin. I tried landing it on the fringe and let it run down the slop towards the pin. I didn't get the roll out on the first one that I expected, but was successful on the second.

I had 68 yards to the pin here and used my 56*. I pulled it a hair and ended up 8' to the left of the pin.

Great videos guys. CB those wedges look nice and lol @ your wondering eyes haha. DD, well done bro. We need to see about tee'ing it up soon.

Thanks guys! These really are great wedges and anyone who hasn't tried them should definitely hit up a TM demo day.

KMac...sent you a PM last night buddy.

Thanks guys! These really are great wedges and anyone who hasn't tried them should definitely hit up a TM demo day.

KMac...sent you a PM last night buddy.

Got it, check your PM's dude sent one back today.

Well, it is supposed to be humid here this week and I could wear my P Millar shirt if you'd all like.

I'm enjoying your thoughts on the xFT's, MC'rs. I do think this is a very good wedge and you all should really enjoy them. CB, I haven't seen the vid yet, but will check it out this eve.

Nice unboxing video CB, you are a natural in front of the camera when talking about the equipment you're going to be using, TMaG has to love that! Can't wait to hear how the wedges work out for you man.

Nice unboxing video CB, you are a natural in front of the camera when talking about the equipment you're going to be using, TMaG has to love that! Can't wait to hear how the wedges work out for you man.

Thanks man, every video I make I enjoy the process of making it more and more, and can't wait to do it for real.

Thanks man, every video I make I enjoy the process of making it more and more, and can't wait to do it for real.

you mean it's about to get real?

you mean it's aboot to get real?

It is aboot to get real, month and a half till we are in Florida making real commercials and filming the remake of "Paradise Lost".

Nice video CB. Great flow even after bikini-gate was going on in the background. Such a pro. Thanks for the explanation on the wedge. It sounded like one of them got twisted into a pretzel with all of the bending. It's great to see the teams helping each other out with certain selections. There is more to The Morgan Cup than us just busting each other's balls. Hope they treat you well CB! Oh and those VDRs look awesome.

[YOUTUBE]zzhLT3RYaZU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]krNVk_tuT8c[/YOUTUBE]
Great videos Jrod, I like the action shots.

I did just get done watching that video by your browski...

hahaha...I was talking about the fact you said...nice video Jrod on DD's video

Back