Teacher Appreciation Day

nerfny

Reaction score
Handicap
20.9 GHIN
I know we have a few teachers on here. I just wanted to say thank you to them for doing a job that most are under paid and under appreciated for. I had some amazing teachers growing up that changed my life. I figured that you deserved a reminder that what you do matters, even if your students don't realize it now.

Thanks for posting this. My wife is a kindergarten teacher in a very low-income, inner-city school. Unfortunately, most of those kids and their parents/guardians probably won't even know.

Thank you Nerfny!!!!

Thanks for posting this, my wife graduates with her teaching degree in 4 days as is student teaching in a low-income, inner city school as well. Off to buy a gift now!

Thanks to all our teachers

We had Teacher Appreciation day yesterday. While he was not my teacher, he was my golf coach and I saw him several times a week at the golf course the last two years. His funeral was yesterday. Lots of his former students from over 30 years of teaching showed up.

Great thread nerfny. I will post a pic late tonight of what my wife made up for one of the kids teachers. She always does something nice for them all this time of the year. So thankful for having great teachers for my kids. Very special people.

My wife and I will be celebrating teacher appreciation day by going to Chipotle for dinner (buy one get one free meal for teachers) and then seeing Iron Man 3.

Then when we get home I'll rub her back or legs so she feels a little more relaxed. Her students are pretty close to checking out mentally for summer vacation already.

I have taught for 33 years and am retiring at the end of May. It is nice to be appreciated.

My kids have been working hard to get their teachers much needed thanks from the Kong family. I too appreciate what good teachers do to affect the growth of our youth and professionals.

As a Special Ed teacher in a low income district, I want to thank you guys for your words of appreciation. The best thing that you can do to show appreciation is ALWAYS listen to teachers when they are discussing your child. Though you may not agree with them all of the time, most teachers truly have the students' best interests in mind.

Thanks again!

Thanks to all the teachers for what you do! I firmly believe I am where I am today because I had great teachers in middle school and high school

Love this day!!!! I always thank teachers for making me what I am today. Grossly underpaid and it disgusts me. I've gotta thank my Mom for being one of the best teachers I've ever known.

Thank you! I couldn't ask for a better career - love being able to teach and coach. It's a blessing of an opportunity.

Very nice thread here, thank you teachers. I need to remember to tell Liz thanks tonight.

Thanks to all the teachers out there. Nothing better than a good teacher in your life. I know we all have them and remember them and the things that taught us.

Happy teachers appreciation day!

Thanks for all the kind words folks. Really appreciate it!!!

Props to all the teachers out there, you all put up with so much and deserve the best. Education is a tough career and I appreciate all of you teachers on THP.

Here is the pics of some of the bags my wife made up. The bags are thirtyone, not verra Bradely. How would I really know anyway.
She gave out some of them today. These are the ones left for tomorrow.

And for my daughters male teacher, that likes Star Wars,

And these are some of the items in the bucket. This teacher was pretty excited about this gift.

Thanks for all the kind words and big shout out to all my other fellow THP teachers.

Good idea Nerfny!!

Thanks to all of our teachers...I know we have a several

I'll have to shoot a text to my Dad, he is a Building Trades Instructor. Teachers are definitely under appreciated.

Back