Team Callaway Collection

Of all days to be stuck at work with a browser that doesn't show the pictures in the thread....

Last time around, my box was a few days later than everyone else's. I'm not sure I want to know, or avoid this thread until mine comes.

Must resist the urge to click....

giphy.gif

How is that box a letdown? It's all about exclusive stuff and it sure looks exclusive.

How is that box a letdown? It's all about exclusive stuff and it sure looks exclusive.

Ur right I may have jumped the gun with a few others, will wait til everyone else has a chance to open up the box of goodies and let them decide

I'll say this, if anyone is THAT bummed about it, holla.

Well, I now have a reason to open my front door today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a fake out, but very cool, none the less!

I'll say this, if anyone is THAT bummed about it, holla.

I love the shirt. But since I'm not a range dude I can hook a brother up with da sticks.

Agreed. That stuff looks pretty awesome.

Only thing that is disappointing is the lack of that coin.

For all we know, they're waiting till the end of the year to send all the major coins out. I wouldn't be bummed quite yet.

I couldn't resist, and had to look. Having said that, I am surprised at the contents but by no means disappointed.

My tracking number isn't working so no idea when I will get my box of goodness.

I couldn't resist, and had to look. Having said that, I am surprised at the contents but by no means disappointed.

My tracking number isn't working so no idea when I will get my box of goodness.

Yeah, I got my email notification, but, tracking number comes back as invalid. Possibly isn't in their system yet. Sure hope my change of address went through.

If you log into Callaway.com and pull up your past orders, you can find the current tracking number

Yeah, I got my email notification, but, tracking number comes back as invalid. Possibly isn't in their system yet. Sure hope my change of address went through.

Same! I moved right after the last one delivered, and I think they got it updated... But won't be sure until it arrives.

Fun box and I'll look forward to getting it, but don't see myself using those sticks. If you're not getting the boxes and want 'em ... holler

Just got home and opened my box. I knew it wasn't anything club related based on the weight on my tracking & I am happy with this box. LOVE the shirt & sticks. The other stuff is nice and will be put to use. Good second box.

I'll give the sticks to my daughter the range rat. I gave her the t-shirt from the last box.

Nice stuff so far but I haven't had a wow moment. I'd place it at 20/80 that I'll reorder next year.

Back