CONTEST Team Paradise Giveaway

8 points, LilRat

7 and little rat

7.5 and @jdtox for tiebreaker

Going with 7 points

@oumagic most points.

Let’s go 8.5 and oumagic for the tie breaker

9.5 and @KY Golfer - Hit em straight and make sure to clear the canyon and stay out of that desert!

8.5 and kygolfer

Have a blast fellas!

With the Morgan Cup quickly approaching, Team Paradise has decided to give away a VERY cool piece of team memorabilia.

1602003310871.png

To qualify:
Must be a member of the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here. Next, you must participate in the Live Morgan Cup thread - so jump in and ask players direct questions about their equipment, the course, the food, or how it feels to be on the first tee while JB provides commentary. This will be a wild ride and the competition will be heated, but in the spirit of the THP Community.

Contest:
Simply put pick the point total of team paradise. This is through Saturday and Sunday play.
Tie breaker is what team paradise member has the most points after the Morgan Cup.

@jdtox
@LittleRat - AssCap
@MarMill8412
@oumagic
@KY Golfer
@ToddJ027b
@Duffer Waldorf
@vdubtx

The prize will blow you away, so jump in and participate and get ready for the freakin Morgan Cup!
The prize will blow you away, so jump in and participate and get ready for the freakin Morgan Cup!
Have a great time guy!! 7 pts @jdtox for the win

I will go 7 points and @MarMill8412 for the tiebreaker. Good luck this weekend fellas!

Don't want to jinx it so I'll go 6.5 with @ToddJ027b

Sure how I'm wrong though! Go Paradise!!

Let's go with 8.5 points and tiebreaker to @oumagic. Go get 'em Team Paradise!

I’ll go with 9 points and @oumagic!

Here’s to a great weekend!!

Just FYI everyone. There will be 16 total points possible over the 2 days.

Back