CONTEST Team Paradise Giveaway

Great gesture by Team Paradise and congrats to @robo729!

Momentum was not on his side.. Plus what was left to play for.. I would ride with the smooth, bourbon drinking @KY Golfer. (plus you did pick the hackers to win so your judgement is clouded!🤣)
He wasn’t playing bad, and I actually picked both teams at one point in time... Hackers on the Preview show & Paradise in the Driver contest (had better odds of winning the Driver on them at the end when I put my pick in)...

Congrats @robo729 on the win and big congrats to Team Paradise on the weekend!

Congrats @robo729 and well done Team Paradise!

Pace of play was on the slow side. Everyone was encouraged to end their matches once the competition was decided so we could start the festivities. Congrats to @robo729 and we hope you enjoy the prize pack.

Well done Team Paradise, and congrats @robo729!

Pace of play was on the slow side. Everyone was encouraged to end their matches once the competition was decided so we could start the festivities. Congrats to @robo729 and we hope you enjoy the prize pack.
Is good sportsmanship and I believe it's the right thing to do. You guys played amazing and the pics and info has been great. Keep that party going as long as you can!!

Thank you Team Paradise! This is so greatly appreciated. This was an awesome event to follow, everyone was great. Cant wait to try again to be part of the Morgan Cup 2021.
Congrats @robo729 !

Appreciate the support and enjoy the prize pack 👊

Congrats @robo729, you have a fabulous package heading your way.

Last edited:
Congrats @robo729 thanks for supporting Team Paradise, we hope you like the prize pack, it’s pretty sweet

Woohoo guess what I got in the mail today.....my Team Paradise prize package. This is an awesome package with the TPC Las Vegas swag and the Team Paradise tees and ball markers. Love the Morgan Cup glass. Was not expecting this much awesomeness in one package. 454B60A7-992C-4DBF-B727-3A89965A57BE.jpeg454B60A7-992C-4DBF-B727-3A89965A57BE.jpeg46BAD065-DAC2-469B-A51D-CB3EC964D9B0.jpeg
Thanks Again Team Paradise! Love it all!

Woohoo guess what I got in the mail today.....my Team Paradise prize package. This is an awesome package with the TPC Las Vegas swag and the Team Paradise tees and ball markers. Love the Morgan Cup glass. Was not expecting this much awesomeness in one package. View attachment 8969581View attachment 8969581View attachment 8969582
Thanks Again Team Paradise! Love it all!
Glad it arrived safely. The glass is collectors item and is only to be used for Bourbon or Mountain Dew. Right @Duffer Waldorf? :ROFLMAO:

Wow - sweet prize pack! Congrats!

Great prize pack!! Congrats again!

Great prize! Well done with it Paradise!

Congrats on the win.

Back