Team Paradise - Meet the Team

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Just a little something I thought would be fun for the forum. Forgive my poor video editing skills, much like my golf swing its a work in progress haha. Enjoy

Yes! Awesome way to meet the team.

Great intro for Team Paradise. Hope you guys hit'em straight!!! (y)

Heck. Yeah. Lets get em gents.

Love this! Great intro! So cool putting a face to names we see all the time!

Nice! I was on Team Paradise a couple years ago so of course I'm pulling for Team Paradise again this year.

Fantastic!!!

Guys that was awesome, loved it. I was really hoping you would put something like this out there! Great job Captain @jdtox and best of luck to you all come Morgan Cup time!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @KYgolfer. I don't know what I thought you looked like, but I would have never guessed I would have seen that magnificent beard. Hopefully the event gets to go on as planned, you will represent KENTUCKY well....

I sure hope you can pause and see my notes on how to make an epic intro video ;)

thanks for putting it together, captain!
D489A86E-ABFC-4E75-974C-F27BA4F49857.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @KYgolfer. I don't know what I thought you looked like, but I would have never guessed I would have seen that magnificent beard. Hopefully the event gets to go on as planned, you will represent KENTUCKY well....
That's about all that's magnificent on this human being. :LOL:

Love it! And, @KY Golfer, I'm still not convinced that KY doesn't stand for that sex jelly stuff. 😜

Thats a great video and some fun characters out there! @KY Golfer clearly wins the best facial hair competition

I sure hope you can pause and see my notes on how to make an epic intro video ;)

thanks for putting it together, captain!
Weren't you the king of bulletin board material there for a while? You were more like Neapolitan when you should have been Vanilla :ROFLMAO:

Awesome job!

Good stuff!!!

Great video Team Paradise! Well done guys...

Turned out great Cap! Well done. :cool:

Fantastic video guys well done!

Go Team!

Alright that was good. I'm still #TeamHackers, but that was almost convincing enough to switch over.

Back