Team Taylormade - Stealth long drive

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Oh hi Rory. Wow! I think a few of the other guys may need a few more reps though 😆

Matt Wolff sounds like the loud drunk guy at the party :ROFLMAO:

Would be fun to hang out with that group for a day.

my GAWD rory is insane

and trottie was talking to him like he was the dd. seemed like he had enough of wolff's sh1t

Wolff was pushing annoying real fast in that one. No Matt, we didn’t bring any TP5x’s. No, we’re not gonna get any for you, play what we brought.

Meanwhile, Sergio in the back just chirping and laughing at everyone. He looked like he was having a blast. Also, he STILL hits the hell out of it.

Wolff was pushing annoying real fast in that one. No Matt, we didn’t bring any TP5x’s. No, we’re not gonna get any for you, play what we brought.

Meanwhile, Sergio in the back just chirping and laughing at everyone. He looked like he was having a blast. Also, he STILL hits the hell out of it.
They might have all had a few drinks before filming that one :ROFLMAO:

Some of these taylormade videos the past couple years have been pretty fun. the Tiger, Rory, Day wedge vid stands out. I could sit there and watch Morikawa hit iron shots all freaking day long.

They might have all had a few drinks before filming that one :ROFLMAO:

Seems like it, Collin was driving it like an amateur based on those shot tracks

Rory warming up while Sergio hit cracked me up

Rory is a freak of nature, his driver delivery mechanics are so perfect.

These TMAG videos are so forced and awkward. The only good one was where they had to bash the glass pictures of each other.

I don't know who has the really annoying nasally voice who won't shut up but he needs to.

These TMAG videos are so forced and awkward. The only good one was where they had to bash the glass pictures of each other.

I don't know who has the really annoying nasally voice who won't shut up but he needs to.

I guess you're not a Tour fan but that's Matt Wolff.

First swing... Wolff flares one, Morikawa say there needs to be a fairway.

Wolff complains, Hey, that was 178 ball speed! It's just gotta be on the range!

Trottie - Yeah... it wasn't. :ROFLMAO:

I watched this earlier and it was a good watch. After it though, I just wish Wolfe would have shut up long enough for me to hear the other guys..

I generally enjoy these type of pro videos, but really unsure on this one. Wolff’s personality in this was annoying and ruined a lot of it for me. And I’m not really sure what the point of this was.

Always enjoy seeing Rory smoke a drive though

I generally enjoy these type of pro videos, but really unsure on this one. Wolff’s personality in this was annoying and ruined a lot of it for me. And I’m not really sure what the point of this was.

Always enjoy seeing Rory smoke a drive though

Pretty much sums it up right here!

Back