Video Tech Talk: Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons

And then you were like "oh man they are holly body irons and they are expensive" and then you looked at the 800 dollar pricetag for 4-P and you were like "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

This might be the best deal in golf right now.

I think the 5-PW at PGA SS was well under that. I want to say $599 or something ridiculous. I could have traded in a few things and totally made it work but the DST 98 stock shafts probably not the best for me. But to this point...I could reshaft and still be less than some other irons! I went on the Cleveland website and a 4-PW set with modus shafts (Non exotic) jumped to $900+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit these today with Modus 120x and 105x. Oy vey! Dispersion was super mega ultra tight with the 105x. Spun about 300rpm less than the 120x but launch we’re identical. Wierd. But It’s been a while since I hit an iron that straight with ease.

Man, my recoil shafts arrived on Monday. But Irons are 3 days late!!

Irons arrived. Going to get these re shafted with the recoils ASAP

Had to check these out after @golfunfiltered talked them up today on the live stream! Thanks for the heads up!

@X.Man see you selling yours? honeymoon over? even with the recoils?

@X.Man see you selling yours? honeymoon over? even with the recoils?

Yeah it’s over but of no fault of the irons. With the protos in the flew a country mile. A bit more than I needed to be honest. But they are awesome for sure. If you have any questions let me know.

I like the industrial look of this picture.

Back