Video Tech Talk: Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons

I’d be curious to see the sales breakdown on these vs the Turbos.

I’m bumping this because the 6i BROKE MY FREAKING MIND yesterday at #RangeDays

I know these were a big shocker last year at the True Temper event. Can't wait to see the content

I’m such a fan of this set. I can’t wait for my season to start backup and get theses back out there

I'm biting my tongue because that episode is going to be crazy, but man..

My carryover thoughts from the last time I hit them are absolute. These clubs are going to fly under the radar and yet I bet most who do give them a shot will be shocked at what they can accomplish.

I'm biting my tongue because that episode is going to be crazy, but man..

My carryover thoughts from the last time I hit them are absolute. These clubs are going to fly under the radar and yet I bet most who do give them a shot will be shocked at what they can accomplish.
There will without a doubt be a lot for us to discuss.

I still just, I mean, wow.

not that I’ve "graduated" from the launcher HB’s but I’d like to slide these into their spot in the bag...

Crazy, right?

Exactly how they got reacted to at the True Temper event.
Easily the second best sounding and feeling hollow body for me in the 6i. Easily.

Easily the second best sounding and feeling hollow body for me in the 6i. Easily.
That's high praise right there

I think I might just bump this once a week to remind people that they should hit them.
I just need to find somewhere locally that has them. Preferably if they also have the new Forged Tec irons to hit side by side!

I just need to find somewhere locally that has them. Preferably if they also have the new Forged Tec irons to hit side by side!
If you buy both, you're still technically saving some money vs other manufacturers comparables hahaha

If you buy both, you're still technically saving some money vs other manufacturers comparables hahaha

We were talking about that at Club Champion. You could buy a set of these for your entire foursome as well as golf balls for a year and still be less than the PXG set that was liked similarly.

We were talking about that at Club Champion. You could buy a set of these for your entire foursome as well as golf balls for a year and still be less than the PXG set that was liked similarly.
Even crazier when thinking about @Jman placing both sets above the PXG set.. Unbelievable!

I've hit these like three times at the golf store, for no other reason than at first I was intrigued by them, and then they were nice enough that I keep coming back to try again. It says something that I've picked them as a warm-up iron a few times now in a store of new sets that could be trialed instead.

Uffff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, and it’s really not super close.

1) Forged Tec
2) UHX
3) PXG Gen 3
4) HMB
5) Everyone Else

Hmmm. Need to try these...high praise there my friend!

I think I might just bump this once a week to remind people that they should hit them.

Well I hit these today’s. And I shouldn’t have. Been scouring to find a set with other than the stock DST 98 shaft. Haha. They were silly good. Could see 3i and 4i in the UHX Utility and 5-PW in the UHX a legit possibility!

Well I hit these today’s. And I shouldn’t have. Been scouring to find a set with other than the stock DST 98 shaft. Haha. They were silly good. Could see 3i and 4i in the UHX Utility and 5-PW in the UHX a legit possibility!
It's crazy, right? And they are progressive, so they move towards control as you near the wedges.

It's crazy, right? And they are progressive, so they move towards control as you near the wedges.

I actually started with the 3i Utility as I am working on the top of my bag. But loved the feel so much I tried the irons. And was taken back. A bit more offset than I’d like but performance was all there. So easy to hit. And when flushed...BOOM!

I actually started with the 3i Utility as I am working on the top of my bag. But loved the feel so much I tried the irons. And was taken back. A bit more offset than I’d like but performance was all there. So easy to hit. And when flushed...BOOM!
Yeah the offset is definitely present, but then you connect with one and it goes a mile with great feedback and suddenly it's like... "yo"

Yeah the offset is definitely present, but then you connect with one and it goes a mile with great feedback and suddenly it's like... "yo"

Haha. I think I actually said those exact words after i hit my second shot with the 7i...I was like “Yooo”!!

Haha. I think I actually said those exact words after i hit my second shot with the 7i...I was like “Yooo”!!
And then you were like "oh man they are holly body irons and they are expensive" and then you looked at the 800 dollar pricetag for 4-P and you were like "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

This might be the best deal in golf right now.

Back