Review TecTecTec ULT-G GPS Watch

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great write up. For that price point it appears this is a value. I haven’t been a fan of GPS watches and mainly rely on my range finder.

Good write up @Jman! I like GPS watches, but when I play 36 the one I have is dead and I lean back into my rangefinder and stop using them again. If I had one that would last all day I would probably never go back to a rangefinder. This sounds like an affordable option.

Great review!! I like a lot of things about this unit and it will be on my short list if I decided to get a a watch. From the functions listed on their website it doesn't appear that the until will measure the distance of a shot, but that is about the only thing I wish it did that is missing.

Nice affordable price point, send to have the features of many other watches, and will definitely be a consideration when me Garmin s20 craps out

Great review!! I like a lot of things about this unit and it will be on my short list if I decided to get a a watch. From the functions listed on their website it doesn't appear that the until will measure the distance of a shot, but that is about the only thing I wish it did that is missing.
It will indeed do that. (y)

It will indeed do that. (y)
Thanks...that is great to know!! When I looked at the run down of the features it wasn't listed. Hard ponder engaged!!

Thanks...that is great to know!! When I looked at the run down of the features it wasn't listed. Hard ponder engaged!!
Yeah, and I forgot to even mention it. Apologies on that one.

Works EXACTLY like it does on the Bushnell watches.

Great write up James! I'm in the smart watch camp, but this seems like a great product for those that like the GPS watch.

Sounds like a deal. I’m one of those who can’t wear a watch while playing- but there nothing that says you can’t strap it to your belt or cart while on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im curious if anybody that uses a GPS watch has had any issues with them. This brand or otherwise?

Back