It is back for season 2. It is currently my favorite show on TV.

Will watch tonight. I can't wait!

Can't wait to start season 2. This is my favorite show right now on any of the streaming services.

I so wish Apple was like Netflix and released the whole season. But, I will be tuning in weekly. Love the show

I so wish Apple was like Netflix and released the whole season. But, I will be tuning in weekly. Love the show
I can’t wait! I love that they don’t release it. It’s nice to wait for an episode the following week. Especially a show this good

My wife watched the first episode already and said it was great. Can’t wait to watch it later.

My wife watched the first episode already and said it was great. Can’t wait to watch it later.
If my wife told me she watched it without me, it would not be a pleasant conversation. If I watched it without her, it would be an even less pleasant conversation.

There would be big problems if I watched this without her!

Ive been seeing the ads for this and it looks good. I recognize the guy who plays Ted Lasso from Eastbound and Down. Definitely going to watch this .

Seen the first episode, sets up the rest of the season pretty easily.

Is there anyone like me that likes to wait for the first 2-3 episodes to drop before starting the season? I did that with a few of these streamers and like the flow

late to this party. my wife just got a free year of apple tv through work. we watched 4 episodes of s1 last night. this show is great!

If my wife told me she watched it without me, it would not be a pleasant conversation. If I watched it without her, it would be an even less pleasant conversation.
I was gone on a golf trip so I let it slide.

Is there anyone like me that likes to wait for the first 2-3 episodes to drop before starting the season? I did that with a few of these streamers and like the flow

I don’t fault anyone for doing this.

I’m now caught up, and this is the best show out there imo

Watching tonight. Loved the first season

Wife and I just started this show and are excited to have a second season to look forward to.

She told me the best thing about my new iPad was it came with a year of Apple TV.

Hannah Waddington aka Rebecca is so freaking talented. Her voice is incredible.

Hannah Waddington aka Rebecca is so freaking talented. Her voice is incredible.
I was shocked that she was the nun in Game of Thrones that kept saying Shame! to Cersei

my father got me to watch an episode when we were down in Florida fishing in May. I watched the entire series by the time the week was over and just got my wife caught up with season 1 a few weeks ago. Will start to watch season 2 in a few weeks.

so many strong characters and sub-plots. I thought by the end of season 1 I'd been had. I thought this was a silly sports oriented show and it turned out to be so much more. I recommend to anyone who is/has not feeling the pain of a divorse.

I’ll say it again, it’s the best show out there. Freaking incredible.

Wife and I have been working through TL. It's such an amazing show. Who wouldn't want to pull for that guy? Love the Diamond Dogs! Amazing how one moment you can be laughing and the next you're trying to hold back tears... Such a good show!

We are just getting to season 2, 3 episodes in. Enjoyable with a more scattered plot so far. Interested to so where they take the season. First season was unique and fresh and set a high bar.

Back