Great episode and such a great series. I am dreading when the season is over. It will be a blue few weeks, kind of like the days after your THP experience just ended.

Great episode and such a great series. I am dreading when the season is over. It will be a blue few weeks, kind of like the days after your THP experience just ended.
Only thing saving me is I can switch over to Yellowstone soon after. :LOL:

Only thing saving me is I can switch over to Yellowstone soon after. :LOL:
Definitely a great show. But just nothing else on tv that makes me feel as happy after watching. “The Mandalorian” was close.

Fantastic episode.

One that really truly hit home in a lot of ways for me. 😢
It was. It had its light and funny moments despite some pretty serious and angst filled moments. the scene with Jamie and his POS father was painful to watch. I’m glad Jamie dropped him. I loved the scene about Phoebe cussing.

The show reminds me a lot of For the Love of the Game in that both are and aren’t sports shows. They are shows about life and how we get through it.

there a couple of story lines that (Bosslady-Sam, Jamie-POS father, Ted-Sharon and Nate) could drive the show next season.

Might be the best show on TV right now. A sports show that isn’t really about sports and makes you feel.

Fantastic episode.

yeah me too. the dad stuff got me.

It was. It had its light and funny moments despite some pretty serious and angst filled moments. the scene with Jamie and his POS father was painful to watch. I’m glad Jamie dropped him. I loved the scene about Phoebe cussing.

The show reminds me a lot of For the Love of the Game in that both are and aren’t sports shows. They are shows about life and how we get through it.

there a couple of story lines that (Bosslady-Sam, Jamie-POS father, Ted-Sharon and Nate) could drive the show next season.
I’m sad the season is almost over

Fantastic episode.

yeah me too. the dad stuff got me.

Wow what an episode. This show def needs/will win awards.
The emotions it makes me feel are unbelievable.

Thanks for turning me onto this show, THP team!

Spoiler
I hope we continue to see Coach Beard, but I have a bad feeling...

Sitting down to date night with the wife to watch Ted Lasso and the kids in bed!

Agreed. It was odd. I liked it but the wife didn’t.
It was a high concept episode.

Fwiw, Reddit named one of the characters Roid Kent

From what I read this episode was an addition added on late. The plan was for 10 episodes, Apple said to make 12. So this episode and the Christmas episode are the extras

Crazy episode. I felt like I drank some of Jayne’s mushroom tea…

Trying to get my wife and daughter to watch. Wanted them to watch the first couple of episodes of season 1, but they wanted to watch this one. They probably won't watch now, despite my protests that this episode is atypical in terms of cast and plot.

Back