Tee Height - Impact on Path (Mark C. Video)

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Feel like this is a solid video from Mark. I don't watch his videos too often.

Worth a look me thinks.....

Just a nice reminder to consider these small details.

THPers dont need no stink-in tee height advise!! Lol

Well excuuuse me…. Ha!

Mark can feel all kinds of things in his swing and make adjustments accordingly. He preaches that shafts don't matter because he can make adjustments from L-flex to X-flex or heavy to light. How much of the golfing population can do this? His proclamation that shafts don't matter might be true for him, but projecting that out to to the general golfing population seems like a stretch.
This seems like it flies in the face of the shafts don't matter logic. If he wanted to tell the story that tee's don't matter, I am sure he could have made the necessary adjustments to end up with pretty similar club paths or ball flights.
I don't disagree with the content Mark put up here, but I'm not sure the recommendation to use tee height to alter your shot shape is valid for the majority of golfers. I don't watch him much either, as when I do he puts up stuff like this that just doesn't sound like it will hold true for most people.

No idea why there are all of a sudden 3 videos on tee height.....but here we are.

Conspiracy..,?

TXG has also done this in the last year. Except, I think they hit the nail closer to the head and explain how different tee heights can lead people to leave a ton on the table (by making the wrong swing compensations) as opposed to Crossman making the proper adjustments. Maybe I am biased against Crossman because I think he is annoying.

So I am not arguing that tee height is not important. I switched drivers and needed to lower the tee and saw big improvements. I do think Crossman takes tee height down the wrong path.

Three videos in a day? That is weird. Ali Taylor is even using the same tees in his thumbnail.

Back