TEASER TEEm Tour Edge Returning in 2020

awesome this is returning....great Experience.....

1ab56cbb091750d0ecc996aec1c93c3c.jpg
8a1b3b614da203add9a713a948428771.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo happy I started playing this game again!

This was really fun this past year to be able to try a brand making a lot of noise just to really see what they are putting out. And I'm not saying this because I was chosen, but they put out some reallllly great stuff. I was impressed.

If your an AC member and have the opportunity to be able to spend the time with your equipment throughout the year this is it.

I regretted not trying to get on the TEem in 2019! Glad it's coming back!!
Tour Edge has been killing it lately in their lineup! I'm excited to see what is coming in 2020.

I regretted not trying to get on the TEem in 2019! Glad it's coming back!!
Tour Edge has been killing it lately in their lineup! I'm excited to see what is coming in 2020.

The CBX 119 hybrids are the real deal. I LOVE mine

The CBX 119 hybrids are the real deal. I LOVE mine
Which hybrid did you end up bagging... with the EF blue or EF black?

Which hybrid did you end up bagging... with the EF blue or EF black?

hahaha....I KNEW you were going to ask. And I know your going to think I'm crazy but I still havnt locked one down. One day I like the black, next day I like the blue.

hahaha....I KNEW you were going to ask. And I know your going to think I'm crazy but I still havnt locked one down. One day I like the black, next day I like the blue.
Are you accessorizing? Whichever color matches your outfit that day? :D

Are you accessorizing? Whichever color matches your outfit that day? :D

lmao.....almost but not quite. I really don't know how to describe it, one day I like the black, then the next I like the feel of the blue better. I guess it depends on how I feel, if I feel limber and loose that day I like the black. If I feel tight or a little tired I like the blue.

Wow- yet another awesome trial here THP! This place and its sponsors rock....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was really fun this past year to be able to try a brand making a lot of noise just to really see what they are putting out. And I'm not saying this because I was chosen, but they put out some reallllly great stuff. I was impressed.

If your an AC member and have the opportunity to be able to spend the time with your equipment throughout the year this is it.

Loved reading your updates

I just saw in Golf Digest the new Tour Edge Exotics driver and a new putter line. Wow, they are upping their game at great prices

Really hoping to make it on TEEm Tour Edge this year, sounds like they are releasing some really good gear again this year. On the TEEM or not, I will be reading the TEEm's reviews again this year.

Really hoping to make it on TEEm Tour Edge this year, sounds like they are releasing some really good gear again this year. On the TEEM or not, I will be reading the TEEm's reviews again this year.

same. I dont have much experience with tour edge but definitely intrigued to learn more with first hand or via other reviews!

The hits keep coming. January is always fun around here with teasers, new equipment releases, etc.

Get ready for an incredible lineup of gear for TEEm members this year.

We will have signups coming next week.

I REALLY want to be on that TEEm this year!

Really enjoy my TEE 3W I got last year, and that was my first experience with TEE. Can't wait for this one, going to be fun!

This is a must sign up. They send you gear. You hit it and write a review. Easy peasy lemon squeezy and a lot of fun trying an OEM you have most likely never tried before.

Adding this to the intrigue list as im pondering a new HYB and 3 wood

I have had a3w in bag via Exotics for about 15 years...Not the same club though...

I have only ever hit a TEEm driver and only a few swings with that. Would be fun to give them a go with any of their lineup and see for myself what all the love is about.

This company was unbeknownst (maybe off my radar is more like it) to me before the PGA show and those drivers, fairways, hybrids looked great with a lot of tech packing a punch with the diamond backed face creating additional umph.

Great opportunity to try something new.

Back