TEASER TEEm Tour Edge Returning in 2020

Can’t wait. Love to try some brand new gear

Let’s just say this. Each member of TEEm Tour Edge will get a new driver and a whole lot more

Let’s just say this. Each member of TEEm Tour Edge will get a new driver and a whole lot more
Do we know how many members there will be?

And I've heard a lot of good things about their drivers! Great news, plus everything else! Great opportunity here everyone!

Would be awesome to be a part of this TEEm.

This just keeps getting better!

Pretty exciting details.. this year's TEEm will be in for a fun time!

Oh man I want to be a part of a TEEm!!!

see what I did there?

Put me in coach @JB i want to work on my writing and golf skills!

I can’t wait to see who gets selected! The EXS 220 looks like a beast!

Glad this unique opportunity is back! Should be fun.

Have the dates for this been posted? If so I must have missed it.

Oh man!! It would be fun to be on TEEm Tour Edge this year!! That EXS 220 line is beastly!!

This is going to be exciting. The new EXS 220 line certainly looks and sounds very impressive!

This awesome opportunity is not a THP outing or Travel Experience. Albatross members will be chosen to review equipment and then will get to keep said equipment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is like last year, there will be a sign-up and participants will get shipped several pieces of equipment to test and keep.

Oops! Was thinking of something else! I would love to have the chance to review some TE equipment!

And LH options! The EXS 220 Driver with PX HZRDUS Smoke Yellow!

I just did a search on this. Fun. I don’t know much at all about Tour Edge.

Great group of guys out of Chicago who design some awesome looking, high performance clubs at a great price point.

Back