TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2021

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lot of fun this year, so we are going to do it again next year. The details are simple.

We will select 2021 Albatross Club Members that will receive Tour Edge equipment throughout the year to review on the forum and then of course keep.

More coming soon, and there might be some twists this year.

That's awesome to hear, happy to see it coming back.

Always a fun follow to see what the TEEm gets to test out! Great job by the 2020 TEEm to ensure this returns! Cant wait for signups, I'll be throwing my name in the hat for sure!

I'm glad to see it's coming back

This is great news. This is a great way to see a brand that some may not have exposure to (raises hand).

Very cool to see another great opportunity here at THP!
Good luck everyone!

This is great news. TE makes highly underrated products and getting them in the hands of THPers is awesome

Love seeing these get into the hands and reviewed by THPers!

Glad to see this happening. A lot of the reviews have been really good on the past gear.

Just another awesome experience offered by THP! 2021 looks like it will continue to be a great year.

Great news for THP'ers and TE. Glad there are always opportunities.

With their recent launches they have a lot of great product available.

I am DAHM glad to see this come back around

So glad this is coming back! It's fun seeing this TEEm reviewing some great products.

Great opportunity here to try and review some very good golf gear. The fact that there may be some twists adds some more interest.

my two best shots of the year have been with my Tour Edge Ex10 3 wood. Would love to check out some more of their line up.

Love this! Tour Edge might be the best OEM based in Chicago right now.

my two best shots of the year have been with my Tour Edge Ex10 3 wood. Would love to check out some more of their line up.
The only TEE club I have, and I love it!

Great news! :love: that Company!

I love seeing this come back, and I can't wait to see what THPers think of the Tour Edge stuff coming, now having Tour Edge in my bag from 3h to GW, I'm really seeing huge benefits in my game and it just took me taking the plunge and playing what actually worked for me!

Great to see this back. TE makes great stuff! And twists are always interesting.

Fun to follow along this year! TE has impressed for sure

This is very exciting news. 2020 had me finally purchase some Tour Edge gear and I have throughly enjoyed playing their hybrids. They have been so versatile for me and my game. Can’t wait to see who makes the TEEm.

Twists? Intriguing!

Maybe lefties can participate this year! Good luck all!

Ohhhh ... I always like it when there are twists! :eek:

Back