TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2021

Awesome to hear... This will be fun for those chosen!! And twists are always intriguing!

Being part of the 2020 TEEm Tour Edge was a great experience. We got to test some great clubs from a company that has always had solid offerings. They have expanded their line to include products for a wider variety of golfers and skill levels. Their EXS Pro line is as good as anything else out there. The pace in which they are rolling out new offerings and product is amazing, and they stand behind their product with their satisfaction guarantee. 2021 is going to be a huge year for them, in terms of what they have coming up and whoever gets selected for the 2021 TEEm will get access to some incredible stuff! Thank you to THP and Tour Edge for the opportunity!

Last edited:
Good to see it's coming back, Tour Edge is doing some good things.

Great to see it coming back. 👊

Great to see this come back in 2021! Definitely love my current driving iron from Tour Edge! Look forward to seeing the TEEm!

Very cool. I haven't had a chance to seriously try their clubs.

very cool and good news!

Just saw this. Very happy to see this continue, it’s a lot of fun to keep up with, and the feedback is awesome.

Fantastic! These are always fun to follow!

Glad that I was part of the TEEm to carry the torch through 2020. Truly awesome experience and eye opening to a brand that doesn't get the marketing and publicity in mainstream golf.

Great seeing this, always a diverse group bringing unique perspectives to clubs, I usually can’t find to demo, appreciate the feedback as the gear is significantly underrated

Great news! I'm sure the twists will be amazing!

Happy to see this TEEm coming back for 2021. Big thanks to THP, Tour Edge and also for the 2020 TEEm for allowing the opportunities to continue for other THPers next year!!

Glad to see this return. Definitely enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences throughout the year.

This is great news, TEEm Tour Edge has been high on the wish list the last couple of years. I'm hoping to make the TEEm this year, and "some twists" sound like fun.

Awesome news! Love to try out this brand, finally hit the EXS Pro the other week but the shaft in it wasn't for me so any opportunity to try directly from the manufacturer and give feedback is awesome.

Love to see it! Great opportunity for THPers to get some great gear!

Lot of fun this year, so we are going to do it again next year. The details are simple.

We will select 2021 Albatross Club Members that will receive Tour Edge equipment throughout the year to review on the forum and then of course keep.

More coming soon, and there might be some twists this year.

Glad to see the support from Tour Edge and THP again on this.
Was honored and thrilled to be a part of the 2020 TEEm testing.
Unfortunately with Covid this year it was a little more difficult to provide as thorough testing as I would have liked.
The place I normally rent Trackman time on for testing was closed from March to Oct (Covid + renovations).

Good luck to those chosen for 2021...In the meantime if anyone has any questions about the EXS220 driver, Wingman Putter, EXS Pro Hybrid, E521 Ironwood or E521 hybrid (recently bought, not a test club) please reach out or post in the threads. I know myself and the other members of the 2020 TEEm will help out in any way.

I guess as we turn over a new leaf for 2021 its time to change my avatar.

.... and remember... Pound for Pound, nothing comes close ---> :touredge:

Thanks, Tour Edge and THP !!!

Some lucky THPers will get some awesome equipment. The FWs are 🚀 !

Glad it’s coming back; this was a great follow last year. Tour Edge makes some really good clubs at a great price

Very cool. I have a soft spot for underdogs in this industry that provide both quality and value!

Awesome! I look forward to following this one
Why follow when you could jump in and be in the TEEm? They'll be sign ups later for the 2021 TEEm.

I think this is a really cool partnership with Tour Edge.

Who thinks they are going to get the nod for 2021?
I dont know that I'll get it, but I'd love to test out some TEE equipment! Always a fun time seeing what everyone gets to test out. The 2020 lineup was fantastic!

Back