TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2021

Will be following along. I’ve never hit any TEEm equipment but have been very intrigued.

I've played TEE clubs for a lot of years, and their clubs are so good they usually stay in the bag for a long time. Right now my 4-Fairway and 4-Hybrid are the EX9 Tours from 2016, my EXS Driver and CBX 119 2-Hybrid are from 2019. It would be so much fun to get on the TEEm to test and review their latest gear. You know I'll be following this really close.

I’ve been considering a 3H as well if I can find one with the same shaft.

Can you order direct? They have a few shaft options.

Looking forward to a sim session after Christmas to have fun with the Tour Edge clubs.

Yes I could easily do that. I’m going to chalk that up to a lack of sleep lately.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Twists sound nice.

There headquarters is not far from me. I would love to walk around that place one day. I would be like a kid in a candy store!

That’s one thing I wish Tour edge offered on their site was more shaft options. For example the 521 line. Only option listed for say the driver, hybrid and fairways are the Fubuki (E series) and Rogue (C series). Do you know if you call them if they have other options to choose from ?

That’s one thing I wish Tour edge offered on their site was more shaft options. For example the 521 line. Only option listed for say the driver, hybrid and fairways are the Fubuki (E series) and Rogue (C series). Do you know if you call them if they have other options to choose from ?
I dont, but the Hot Launch line is always going to have a few less options than Exotics.

I got a preview of next line (which is a ways out). TEEm members will be in good hands

So in on this!!

If selected there will two sets of data, one from an excellent golfer, and then from me. Lol.

Luckily we play basically the same everything in terms of flex, etc.

I think @Gman79 was involved last time? Pretty freaking cool thing for sure. I’ve got pretty much one of everything so I’d love to do some head to head on Trackman with two sets of data.

I know this isn’t signups (unless I read wrong) but I think I could do the forum proud on this one.

Besides, how cool will it be next year when I post that being a part of TEEm led to a state champion golfer using XYZ TEE club (dream big, lol)? That golfer ain’t me, I might win bragging rights once in a while but that’ll be about it.

So in on this!!

If selected there will two sets of data, one from an excellent golfer, and then from me. Lol.

Luckily we play basically the same everything in terms of flex, etc.

I think @Gman79 was involved last time? Pretty freaking cool thing for sure. I’ve got pretty much one of everything so I’d love to do some head to head on Trackman with two sets of data.

I know this isn’t signups (unless I read wrong) but I think I could do the forum proud on this one.

Besides, how cool will it be next year when I post that being a part of TEEm led to a state champion golfer using XYZ TEE club (dream big, lol)? That golfer ain’t me, I might win bragging rights once in a while but that’ll be about it.
Yep I enjoyed the time. Have a 3 ironwood that hasn't been swung as I haven't looked at golf clubs recently. Feedback will come soon.

Yep I enjoyed the time. Have a 3 ironwood that hasn't been swung as I haven't looked at golf clubs recently. Feedback will come soon.
Cant wait!

Yes, I've been playing an EX10 beta 3w the past 2 seasons. Absolutely love it!
I need to find a 3w to try. I hit the nails off my og, but they make really good ones!

I need to find a 3w to try. I hit the nails off my og, but they make really good ones!
When we get together I'll let you swing it. I love it if the fairway, but it's a great option off the tee as well.

Yes, I've been playing an EX10 beta 3w the past 2 seasons. Absolutely love it!
TE fairways have always been solid. I think that in 2020 they have brought the level of all their offerings to that high level. They also did a great job of expanding their lines to appeal to a variety of player levels (EXS and ESX pro lines have so many great choices for all player levels).

TE fairways have always been solid. I think that in 2020 they have brought the level of all their offerings to that high level. They also did a great job of expanding their lines to appeal to a variety of player levels (EXS and ESX pro lines have so many great choices for all player levels).
Everything I've heard about the EXS 220 lineup seems to point to that, them stepping up the bar. I'd love to get a chance to try some of these offerings, EXS 220, 220 pro, or whatever they have up their sleeves for 2021!

When you get an offering that works, it makes you want to go out and play it every day. As the lesser skilled player in the 2020 TTE bunch, I had the opportunity to play a driver that seemed to be designed for me. I also got to play a putter that was good, but the weighting seemed off for my swing (could be remedied by a weight kit by the way). I chose a number 2 hybrid, that just never gelled for me. A stiff shaft that only worked for me 50% of the time, but that 50% was really sweat. Then, out of the blue, a No. 56 sand wedge showed up unannounced. What a treat. Seemed to be very similar to my existing sand wedges, but for some reason it just worked. Hit, bam, on the green. It is funny how somethings really work, and others are not the best, but one thing is for sure, Teem Tour edge is definitely a contender and I would recommend they be considered by all in search of new clubs. I wish I had the chance to swing the Hot Launch irons, so maybe that is in my future when the in-store swing abilities open up.

Last edited:
Well that ups the ante a bit.

TEEm Tour Edge is way up around the top of my list, really want to make the TEEm, and this new release just amplifies that!

New gear for 2021! TeeM Tour Edge is definitely a squad to be on!

Back