TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2021

Boom! Can’t wait for some people in that other thread to have their perceptions changed ;)

I think the woods from TE are immaculate!! I haven't had a chance to hit the irons but, the look of the new ones give me all the feels. I would love the opportunity to give them the ol college try!! Excited for the sign ups!!

With sign ups coming in the near future, let's bump this one back up on this Friday!

I'd love to try a hybrid or 3 wood :drinks:

The C721 driver looks like a must try. Curious to see if the new irons could kick the cbx forged out of the bag.

My previous set of irons were the CB PROh and I've gamed various TEE 3Woods over the years (just swapped in the E521 for the EX9 tour). So yes, I'm excited for the chance to be part of TEEm 2021.

My previous set of irons were the CB PROh and I've gamed various TEE 3Woods over the years (just swapped in the E521 for the EX9 tour). So yes, I'm excited for the chance to be part of TEEm 2021.
Loved my 3w over the past 2 seasons, and would be excited to give some of the other gear a try, as most others are I'm sure!

Loved my 3w over the past 2 seasons, and would be excited to give some of the other gear a try, as most others are I'm sure!
Their clubs are almost criminally underappreciated.

Agreed. And sadly, if I wasnt on THP I probably wouldn't have even heard of them.

I think if TEE can deliver on those irons it's a whole new ball game. The woods I already know are great because they will take the best points from EXS220 and grow better... Didn't hit irons as part of TEEm 2020, but those 7 series are awesome

All of the new releases lately have my excited to get this one launched.

The group is a lucky bunch! They hit the jackpot with the releases this year!

Agree wholeheartedly here. So many probably wouldn’t even consider this company and they should. Making a really good product at a really good price. Their company model reminds me of Mizuno a little bit.

I seem to feel like that every year around this time! The releases the last three years or so have been so good, and seem to really build and expand well on the success of the previous year, with significant improvements each time too. I was really impressed with the Pro Forged irons last year, first Tour Edge irons to ever really catch my eye, and the 721 irons this year look great too.

I've been sold on TEE fairways and hybrids forever, the drivers finally broke through with the EXS, and now it looks like the irons are ready to really get peoples attention. I've never had any experience with the Hot Launch lineup, but they look to be pretty top of the line for that segment. Looking forward to see where they go with putters too. The Wingman looks really good, but more shapes would be welcome.

I'd love to be on the TEEm, so much goodness to test and review! :drinks:

Signup coming next week.

Looking forward to signups!

Awesome!

The EXS is the best Driver I have ever owned. Being a THPer I did change out the stock shaft. :)
TourEdge puts out some pretty nice clubs at a reasonable price point.
Looking forward to following this event.

I am ready to make it known that these are not clubs for old guys! I have learned that with my EXS 220 Hybrid I got last year. Will definitely throw my name in here when the time comes to be a member of the TEEm!

Lots of tech in these clubs and excited to see even more from TourEdge.

I am technically eligible for the Champions Tour this year... Even if I was not, I would still be interested in joining the TEEm. I have been reading more about them and the equipment looks great.

I've always been happy with my Tour Edge Exotics clubs. Looking forward to the chance to be a TEEm member.

Back