Tell 3 things about yourself that people on here don't know

2) I'm Canadian and hate hockey! Thats right, its stupid and I don't get why we like it. Therefore I have a Serious Satellite radio in my car and I get Direct tv to my house so I can watch sports channels and listen to sports radio that isn't about Hockey.

Is that considered treason in Canadia?

Congratulations on a great achievement, I only made Life, I wish I had finished. Are you a member of the Order of the Arrow? I still have my membership card.

Yep, brotherhood member. When I have a son in scouting I will try to get my foot back in the door for Vigil.

3) I'm surprisingly handsome, I hold a degree in Statistics that I used for all of two weeks before I quit to do something I enjoyed.

You left out modest and humble. :alien:

Wow...my life is pretty boring...trying hard to think of three things....

1) I'm a music junkee. I have 500+ CDs with all types of music ranging from rock to country to R&B, and a lot of oldies.

2) Senior year in high school I was voted 'Most Likely to Smoke in the Bathroom'

3) My favorite snack food is Eggo waffles with peanut butter.

In my first 6 years if life I split time between Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota and Clark Air Force Base, Philipines.

Couple weeks ago I incline bench pressed 305 lbs 8 times (personal best). I love weightlifting. But not bulk adding weightlifting, more toning.

I am in school to get my BA in Nursing, then i will enroll in nursing school, to be able to sit for the exam to attain my RN license. Being a police officer was my dream job. I was not able to join the ranks of law enforcement due to asthma, which I still battle, and non-correctable hearing loss in one of my ears.

One more thing...after this quarter, I wil havel 3 classes left to graduate :) and I will be the first college grad in my family.

1) Born in Tripoli, Libya, grew up in Vegas, settled in Alabama
2) Also an Eagle Scout which taught me so much
3) Practice Carpe' Diem daily

Great thread Kelly Bo! I'm pretty boring but let's see what I can come up with.

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I’m bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don’t perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Twinkee and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

I know more than 3, but that's all I could come up with.

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I’m bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after work, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don’t perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Twinkee and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

We knew all that stuff, this was supposed to be things we didn't know about you big fella.

Well I learned something new about P4B for sure! He's a great liar, talented writer and hilarious comedian. I laughed the entire way through that post.

You forgot one thing......

you might not always drink beer but when you do, you drink Dos Equis

Amazing stuff Jake, too bad you get your arse handed to you on our radio show, lol.

Nah, that was a freaking great post, super entertaining. I was expecting a post like that, just not from you. You caught me off guard but in a good way.

I don’t perspire

Jake, I laughed at all of it, but this one stood out, haha

Top 10 post of all time.

Tap before talk.

I left home at 16 and played up and down the east coast in a rock and roll band

At 22, I worked my way to Liverpool on a freighter and spent the next 3 years hitchhiking through Europe and Africa

I just started playing golf last 4th of July at the ripe old age of 52

Yeah that was my attempt at a little humor. Seriously though I've got a couple things.

1. I'm the "laundry boy" around my house, kinda sucks but it's my way of helping out.
2. Sometimes I fight with my 10 yr old like I'm her older brother, case in point....5 minutes ago.
3. A few people know but not too many, 5 1/2 years ago I was pretty much dead on a dirt road in rural Southeast South Dakota. I was airlifted to the same hospital I work at where I was in an induced coma for 9 days. They thought for sure I'd have lasting injuries due to the amount of head trauma I suffered but from about day 10 on I continually amazed the medical staff, before I left the hospital I was able to walk on my own and I never looked back until fully recovered. Quite a deal, I don't remember much of it other than waking up and hearing I was in a 4 wheeler accident. Kids...ALWAYS wear a helmet!!!

I started playing golf when I hurt my knee running. I was never good at games with balls, but my husband insisted I try it.

I have a degree in music ed, used to teach, but now work for husbands family business. (we make some auto suspension parts)

I have a potty mouth. I am working on toning it down, but I slip up often.

Yeah that was my attempt at a little humor. Seriously though I've got a couple things.

1. I'm the "laundry boy" around my house, kinda sucks but it's my way of helping out.
2. Sometimes I fight with my 10 yr old like I'm her older brother, case in point....5 minutes ago.
3. A few people know but not too many, 5 1/2 years ago I was pretty much dead on a dirt road in rural Southeast South Dakota. I was airlifted to the same hospital I work at where I was in an induced coma for 9 days. They thought for sure I'd have lasting injuries due to the amount of head trauma I suffered but from about day 10 on I continually amazed the medical staff, before I left the hospital I was able to walk on my own and I never looked back until fully recovered. Quite a deal, I don't remember much of it other than waking up and hearing I was in a 4 wheeler accident. Kids...ALWAYS wear a helmet!!!

Wow man, you go from one of the funniest posts I have ever read to one of the most serious. Glad to hear you survived and are part of this family.

Well I learned something new about P4B for sure! He's a great liar, talented writer and hilarious comedian. I laughed the entire way through that post.

LOL! that was a good read

Im an only child.
I love movies.
Golf wise, Ive played for over 35 years, and still love the game.

I am an only child, lived in the same house for my whole life.

Had a chance to play college baseball, but I didn't. I regret it almost everyday.

I'm a big sports nut. Always playing in a flag football league, slow pitch softball league, pick up basketball games, etc, or just watching sports on TV.

Not very interesting stuff, but that's about all I can think of right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 6'3.5" and 260 lbs

I played junior college hoops

I married my favorite person last year at age 37 (first marriage). I am a very lucky man.

You are very funny- and I am glad that you are ok after such a bad accident.

Wow man, you go from one of the funniest posts I have ever read to one of the most serious. Glad to hear you survived and are part of this family.

You are very funny- and I am glad that you are ok after such a bad accident.
Thanks both of you! Yeah I'm all good now and as my wife says, "I sure got my humor back" so that's good too!

Back