Tell 3 things about yourself that people on here don't know

3. I was kicked out of a restaurant on all you can eat crab legs night on spring break because I ate so much. (i'm only 5'10" 160)

That sir is impressive. You are my new hero

Thought of 3 more

1: my fifth great grand father was Stonewall Jackson

2. I am a teacher but a painter by trade.

3. I love to clean and detail my truck and the wife's too

1.) I lived in 10 states from Aug. 2007 to Nov. 2008 (TN, SC, GA, LA, TX, MS, PA, KY, MI, FL) I hated doing my taxes that year.

2.) I've introduced Jay-Z at a concert in Detroit, MI.

3.) I had lunch with Ted Kennedy in York, PA. He sat directly across from me. He talked to me about Dancing With The Stars, Joel Osteen, and Memphis. He came very close to ordering Clam Chowder for lunch.

Minus the truck part, me too. Detail freak here.

My buddies at work thought it was weird that I had the link to the Mothers message board saved as one of my favorites. There is nothing better looking than a good looking clean car/truck. Well except for maybe blonde hair and long legs

A couple more because I am bored-

I have got into trouble at school several times for backtalking a teacher. I called one an idiot, another irresponsible, told one that here son graduating from JUCO was unimpressive, and told another that her myriad religious beliefs had no bearing on a math class, and that she should keep them to herself.

I wish us teachers could be so blunt with students. I would love to tell many of them just what I think.

Well, a few were subs. I almost said some things that would have got me expelled to last years Biology teacher. I informed her that I would not be taking her Chemestry class (she is incompetent) and she freaked. Started calling me ungreatful and saying that I did not appreciate her hard work. My friends said I looked like a beet root trying to bite my tounge. She still lectures her classes about me, about how I am missing out on so much, about how I don't deserve a good education. Talk about sour grapes.

I wish us teachers could be so blunt with students. I would love to tell many of them just what I think.

My buddies at work thought it was weird that I had the link to the Mothers message board saved as one of my favorites. There is nothing better looking than a good looking clean car/truck. Well except for maybe blonde hair and long legs

Im not a Mothers guy, but agree with everything else. Wash (Optimum No Rinse)...Then usually a nice cleaner sealant like a Klasse AIO. Then follow it up with a Carnuba (Black Fire) or another sealant like Zaino without cleaners.

Im not a Mothers guy, but agree with everything else. Wash (Optimum No Rinse)...Then usually a nice cleaner sealant like a Klasse AIO. Then follow it up with a Carnuba (Black Fire) or another sealant like Zaino without cleaners.

Will have to give some of those a try. I normally use the Mothers clay bar system after a wash then finish with Mothers Carnuba. Where do you pick up these other cleaners and waxes?

Will have to give some of those a try. I normally use the Mothers clay bar system after a wash then finish with Mothers Carnuba. Where do you pick up these other cleaners and waxes?

Autogeek dot net

Great store for all things detailing.

Couple more:

1) I was once suspended for threatening to kill my teacher (that's what they called it, it was taken way out of context and was not an actual threat) Long story.

2) I have recently gotten into bodybuilding (not persay, but just getting bigger and more muscular)

3) I have been single since grade 11 (2 years)

While were adding more:

1. I love the feeling of getting a tattoo.

2. I write skits for a local sketch comedy group.

3. I use to competitively race motorcycles.

4. I use to love fighting.

5. I lived in Greece (on the island of Crete) on a rooftop for about 5 months

Well, a few were subs. I almost said some things that would have got me expelled to last years Biology teacher. I informed her that I would not be taking her Chemestry class (she is incompetent) and she freaked. Started calling me ungreatful and saying that I did not appreciate her hard work. My friends said I looked like a beet root trying to bite my tounge. She still lectures her classes about me, about how I am missing out on so much, about how I don't deserve a good education. Talk about sour grapes.

Aggro- You know I like you but I hope to goodness you are put in a situation where you have to teach and you get to personally see how difficult that job is without students thinking they could do things better. Believe me, I have heard my fair share of crap from students, and I will tell you that the student is misinformed or just plain wrong 99% of the time.

Public schools teachers simply do not get paid enough for how important their job is, or for the crap they have to take.

/rant

While were adding more:

1. I love the feeling of getting a tattoo.

2. I write skits for a local sketch comedy group.

3. I use to competitively race motorcycles.

4. I use to love fighting.

5. I lived in Greece (on the island of Crete) on a rooftop for about 5 months

Dude I can't tell if your serious or not but I lived on Crete for 3 years.

Alright since we're adding more:

-I've had 4 knee surgeries, 2 one each knee
- I've broken my right arm 5 times.
- I renovate houses in my spare time.

1. My father, who died in 2002, had a heart transplant in 1986. The doctor's gave him 7 years max, but he proved them wrong. He had a kidney transplant in 1998. He was the hardest working human being I have ever known.

2. My second grade teacher made the word "alligator" a bad word because I talked about them non stop.

3. My in-law's own a seafood restaurant and I hate seafood.

I think we need to bring back the wooden paddle woopin's , Heck I got several due to talking back and I turned out alright .

Dude I can't tell if your serious or not but I lived on Crete for 3 years.

Mid-semester break, the year 2000, me and a buddy went for what was suppose to be a 2 week trip, hired on at some pub for Australians (they have those all over the world for some reason), the Publican let us crash on his rooftop so we stayed for almost 5 months.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Mid-semester break, the year 2000, me and a buddy went for what was suppose to be a 2 week trip, hired on at some pub for Australians (they have those all over the world for some reason), the Publican let us crash on his rooftop so we stayed for almost 5 months.

Nice man, in what city?

Nice man, in what city?

Chania......near the Venetian Harbor. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the pub.

My favorite island was Mykanos, cause all the partying but Santorini for the views.

Chania......near the Venetian Harbor. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the pub.

My favorite island was Mykanos, cause all the partying but Santorini for the views.

Crazy dude I lived just outside of Chania in a little village called Horafakia about 15 min outside of Chania

Crazy dude I lived just outside of Chania in a little village called Horafakia about 15 min outside of Chania

I have probably zipped through there on a moped, haha.

It sure is a small world.

1. I was a major hippy from my sophomore year in HS until my mid 20's. My hair was long. Like down to my butt long and I had a goatee and all that stuff. I collected Grateful Dead bootleg tapes and circle danced and wore sandals all the time lol. However, I never used a hacky sack.

2. I was a few votes shy of being the homecoming king at my high school. All the stoners and outcasts voted for me as I was the only 'different' person in the running. The whole thing was very weird. I went to the dance and my friends played Tusk by Fleetwood Mac and I saw lots of cool things.

3. I got my nipple pierced in 1998 and only recently took it out. Mostly because I didn't want to let go of my youth.

1. I was a major hippy from my sophomore year in HS until my mid 20's. My hair was long. Like down to my butt long and I had a goatee and all that stuff. I collected Grateful Dead bootleg tapes and circle danced and wore sandals all the time lol. However, I never used a hacky sack.

2. I was a few votes shy of being the homecoming king at my high school. All the stoners and outcasts voted for me as I was the only 'different' person in the running. The whole thing was very weird. I went to the dance and my friends played Tusk by Fleetwood Mac and I saw lots of cool things.

3. I got my nipple pierced in 1998 and only recently took it out. Mostly because I didn't want to let go of my youth.

Haha, we were so similar it's retarded. Except that I was the prom king abd Mr. HHS. I liked the Dead too and have seen prolly somewhere around 100 Phish shows. Even saw them in Italy.

Ever been in jail?

Back