Tell us which course is your Home course

Northstone Country Club in Huntersville, NC...about 15 minutes north of Charlotte.

www.northstoneclub.com

PB Dye Design with zoysia grass fairways and rough, I have loved it there.

Ah, so that's where Huntersville is. I have lots of family in/around Concord.

Northstone Country Club in Huntersville, NC...about 15 minutes north of Charlotte.

www.northstoneclub.com

PB Dye Design with zoysia grass fairways and rough, I have loved it there.

I dont know what the monthly fees are, but with no initiations or food and drink minimums, it seems like a good deal.

Ah, so that's where Huntersville is. I have lots of family in/around Concord.

Huntersville is about parallel with Concord and actually border each other slightly. Concord is east and Huntersville is west. Both great places about 15 minutes from downtown Charlotte. Concord has a gigantic outlet mall and the speedway for those NASCAR types, while Huntersville has Lake Norman, both great places to have a family and play golf.

I dont know what the monthly fees are, but with no initiations or food and drink minimums, it seems like a good deal.

The club has had great success with NEVER having initiation or minimums, as well as no assessments ever. Add a 2700sf gym, 3 pools, sand volleyball, and Dye designed course and it is tough to beat. The monthly dues are slight higher then some becuase of the lack of initiation, but we pay $345/month for unlimited golf for me and unlimited everything for the lady-friend/wife. They offer about 6 or 7 different classifications so that you can find something that fits your need, really nice.

The best part for me is that the average age is 42, so there is great networking and leads through there. Very friendly group all willing to help out fellow members when possible.

pools, sand volleyball,
Im picturing the "playing with the boys" scene from Top Gun.:act-up: Even at 345, thats still a great deal for everything you get.

The club has had great success with NEVER having initiation or minimums, as well as no assessments ever. Add a 2700sf gym, 3 pools, sand volleyball, and Dye designed course and it is tough to beat. The monthly dues are slight higher then some becuase of the lack of initiation, but we pay $345/month for unlimited golf for me and unlimited everything for the lady-friend/wife. They offer about 6 or 7 different classifications so that you can find something that fits your need, really nice.

The best part for me is that the average age is 42, so there is great networking and leads through there. Very friendly group all willing to help out fellow members when possible.

You have one of each? And they're at the same country club? THAT must be interesting.

Nah...my wife is my lady-friend. Did that cover it up nicely enough. :quiet:

Rats--we were hoping for a catfight in the swimming pool.

383317332_b7202a9730.jpg

Who are Linda Evans and Joan Collins :dohanim: Seriously though.

Doesn't that happen in your club's swimming pool all the time?

What else can we say? Welcome to THP, WWPSD.

I finally got around to paying my membership fees at my home course, they were having a special discount for first time members, $500/individual. The pro gave me a $100 credit since I've been averaging 2x's a week since March. It will be so nice to just unload my clubs and walk to the first tee box without having to pay the rest of the year.:D

I try and play a couple times a week (mostly the weekends). You and I were talking about Verdict Ridge. The only reason we played there was, because, my buddies and I wanted a change of pace from our usual tracks. Thanks for the link. I knew the City had a link, I was just too lazy to post it! Haha!

it may be a little less than that. for the price you pay, the course is top-notch. it is the hub of Gastonia golf. it was recently purchased from the City on a 13-year lease by a private owner. small upgrades are going on.

we have long wanted beer to be sold - check!
we have long wanted beverage cart service - check!

things are changing for the positive around there.

Back