Tensei Raw Blue 55 SFW

LLIB

Unfittable
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone have any experience with this shaft? Does it help with squaring up the club face or is it marketing?

Nothing with that shaft specifically but how they describe it makes it sound like they add some weight to stiffen the tip so it doesn't lag behind on the swing and stay open. I would guess it has to do with how the person swings it. The shaft torque in it is still a little on the high side so who knows if anything noticeable comes out of it.

Nothing with that shaft specifically but how they describe it makes it sound like they add some weight to stiffen the tip so it doesn't lag behind on the swing and stay open. I would guess it has to do with how the person swings it. The shaft torque in it is still a little on the high side so who knows if anything noticeable comes out of it.

That’s kind of what I was thinking after reading what little I’ve found on it. I usually do better with stiff tip shafts but tend to stay away from them because I don’t usually like the feel. And I don’t really want to drop that kind of money if there’s not much of a difference from the regular Tensei blue

Back