Tesla Armor Glass

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hysterical. Especially with his "maybe a little too hard".

I mean, I had a bunch of thoughts here...

1. This thing is UGLY
2. That was a pretty weak throw and it still did that.
3. Maybe he should have underhand tossed it
4. If you are going to do this on stage at the reveal, don't you think you would test this out, a lot, to make sure you don't look like fools
5. Talk about false advertisement
6. Wonder if someone loses their job over this idea
7. Throw some at the body panels to see if you can make it look better
8. This thing is still really UGLY

• Admin
I mean, I had a bunch of thoughts here...

1. This thing is UGLY
2. That was a pretty weak throw and it still did that.
3. Maybe he should have underhand tossed it
4. If you are going to do this on stage at the reveal, don't you think you would test this out, a lot, to make sure you don't look like fools
5. Talk about false advertisement
6. Wonder if someone loses their job over this idea
7. Throw some at the body panels to see if you can make it look better
8. This thing is still really UGLY

Pretty much summed it up. It was hysterical watching this unfold.

Pretty much summed it up. It was hysterical watching this unfold.
I mean, after seeing the truck, and this stunt, I thought they would drive this away and bring up the real truck...nope

• Admin
I mean, after seeing the truck, and this stunt, I thought they would drive this away and bring up the real truck...nope

I dont think they need to. Their fans will support it :D
The social media defense all over is funny.

The problem was that the rock had an off-center core.....?

The problem was that the rock had an off-center core.....?
I thought it was a rock before, but now in this video looks more like a giant ball bearing

I thought it was a rock before, but now in this video looks more like a giant ball bearing
Find it, cut it. :ROFLMAO:

I'm just shocked that after 30 years, someone must have legitimately said in a design meeting "Hey, let's remake a DeLorean, but this time we will make it a truck, but worse." At least all 2 of the people who were yearning for a Tesla Ranchero will have their dreams fulfilled.

Last edited:
Find it, cut it. :ROFLMAO:

I'm just shocked that after 30 years, someone must have legitimately said, in a design meeting "Hey, let's remake a DeLorean, but this time we will make it a truck, but worse." At least all 2 of the people who were yearning for a Tesla Ranchero will have their dreams fulfilled.
So true. That's a good comparison, with the DeLorean. Stainless steel and all. At least give me the gullwing doors!

This was as hilarious as the Chris Cuomo fail this week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: People should really test their concepts BEFORE they broadcast them.

I dont think they need to. Their fans will support it :D
The social media defense all over is funny.

OMG the fanboys!

I mean its 2-3 years before they go into production, there's no way that exact design stays. Right?

I mean its 2-3 years before they go into production, there's no way that exact design stays. Right?
Maybe in 2-3 years the design will be on trend. Of course i'm kidding...

I saw that this morning and had a huge laugh. I wonder if they tested it before the grand entrance.

Put a cannon in the back of it. Let's go hunt some aliens.

78268973_10212074251651682_5034759130514980864_n.jpg

Put a cannon in the back of it. Let's go hunt some aliens.

78268973_10212074251651682_5034759130514980864_n.jpg
I had one of those as a kid! It had G.I. Joe written on it!

Put in my deposit this morning.

This thing looks like a "cool car" some 10 year old kid is drawing in his notebook instead of listening in class or somenthing.

The armor glass "demo" was hilarious.

This thing looks like a "cool car" some 10 year old kid is drawing in his notebook instead of listening in class or somenthing.

The armor glass "demo" was hilarious.

that’s the appeal for me, I think the design is awesome.

Foresight is not good with this company and doesn’t it look like a mud bog rip off version of the Delorean?

Back