TESTED! Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Having the Tour B XS back in the bag has been everything I remembered it being after playing other things and reviewing many more golf balls for a while. Its a design that back since the B330-S has been what I need where I need it most. Maximize spin in the short game, but off the tee the XS is much more lower spin than it used to be for me, which is a win.

Love. This. Golf. Ball.

Plus, durability is top notch.

Having the Tour B XS back in the bag has been everything I remembered it being after playing other things and reviewing many more golf balls for a while. Its a design that back since the B330-S has been what I need where I need it most. Maximize spin in the short game, but off the tee the XS is much more lower spin than it used to be for me, which is a win.

Love. This. Golf. Ball.

Plus, durability is top notch.
Durability really is awesome, isn't it.

Stop reminding me.

Stop reminding me.
Testing RX and RXS next week. Durability wise how does Tour B hold up compared to e12 Contact. I’m guessing there is some difference. I have abused one contact ball in sim. Probably close to a 100 holes.

Went to the range at the local Golf Center yesterday, which is another story, but I picked up a dozen B RXS in yellow after my session. The guy checking me out said, "Have you played these?" When I said no, he said, "They're awesome! I just started playing them." I told him I'd been playing Supersofts but I had improved a lot last summer so I wanted to try out some better balls to see what they did for my game. He said he had been playing Supersofts previously, too. So I will play one of these when I return to sim league this week. I'm excited to see how they do.

Stop reminding me.
It’s the best out there still for me, and I’ve played all the new golf balls :oops:

Testing RX and RXS next week. Durability wise how does Tour B hold up compared to e12 Contact. I’m guessing there is some difference. I have abused one contact ball in sim. Probably close to a 100 holes.
Non urethane is usually always more durable, but, the RX will surprise you.

I had won a dozen X from the THP Football pickem pool. I probably would not have otherwise tested. Tee to green it worked very well for me today. Plenty of distance, held greens on approaches. I didn’t have great feel with the putter though. It’s probably something I could get used to with practice though. Will keep toying with it.

as others have mentioned, durability is top notch.

I got some BX balls to try out. I used TP5x and Chrome Softs all last year. Wow, after one round I am totally sold on Bridgestone. Amazing distance, feel and spin on the greens. I just ordered some XS for when the greens firm up. Wish I hadn't waited so long to play these....

So cool this Bridgestone VFIT service. Submit a video thru their online link and you get an email from them with a ball recommendation. I need a driver fitting to get my spin down.

9AD2E123-614B-48B1-9178-1B36B30E2D82.png

XS remains the love of my golf ball life. It just works, and fits all my wants. Best is thanks to the REACTIV cover it’s almost as low spin off the driver for me as the X, so wins in all phases of the game.

There is something about golf balls and seeing the side by side of what is happening that makes this video incredibly unique. The vast difference between 4 balls all under the same brand and lineup is pretty staggering.

XS spin saved my round today on 18, the fact that it was hit as poorly as it was and it still had just enough hold on the back of 18 is why I love this ball.

Going to try the RXS as my SS is under the 105 Bridgestone recommends. Hey if Freddy plays them thats good enough for me...

Going to try the RXS as my SS is under the 105 Bridgestone recommends. Hey if Freddy plays them thats good enough for me...
Mine is also, and the RX seems a great fit for me, I would try both the RX and RXS.

So a few years ago i was fit into the Tour B XS. Loved it. Over the last year Ive went for some lessons and had some serious swing changes. Half way through the year i needed to make a change. With the XS, it was just too much spin. I was ballooning drives and losing tons of distance. So i switched from Bridgestone entirely and started playing the Pro V 1X.

after a few months, I went on the Bridgestone website and filled out their online fitting questionnaire again. This time, I was fit into the Tour B X. I went ahead and bought a dozen to see if the change would make a difference. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

HUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE difference. Needless to say, im back on the train again and playing some pretty fun golf!

I like the RXS - soft and spins around the greens. Chrome Soft has a similar feel.

I like them both.

So a few years ago i was fit into the Tour B XS. Loved it. Over the last year Ive went for some lessons and had some serious swing changes. Half way through the year i needed to make a change. With the XS, it was just too much spin. I was ballooning drives and losing tons of distance. So i switched from Bridgestone entirely and started playing the Pro V 1X.

after a few months, I went on the Bridgestone website and filled out their online fitting questionnaire again. This time, I was fit into the Tour B X. I went ahead and bought a dozen to see if the change would make a difference. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

HUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE difference. Needless to say, im back on the train again and playing some pretty fun golf!

The tour bx is a great ball. Less spin and feels better then a pro v1x IMO

Back