TESTED! Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts

Great video and tons of information on these shaft profiles! To me, this Just reinforces the need and usefulness of shaft fitting.. Well done and thanks Jeremy and James!
Thanks for the kind words! @JB edited his tail off on this one too! Was a lot of fun to do something that’s truly unique and just not out there on GD.

Great video, enjoyed the difference in shafts and being able to see a large test sample within a single manufacturer showing the variables from each.

Thanks for the kind words! @JB edited his tail off on this one too! Was a lot of fun to do something that’s truly unique and just not out there on GD.
Which is what separates THP... many hands making light of work! Jeremy get blisters from all those swings? 😂

Which is what separates THP... many hands making light of work! Jeremy get blisters from all those swings? 😂
We definitely made him put that driver swing to work all week! :ROFLMAO:

Great video @Jman and @jdtox!!!

Might I recommend the AD-something besides the HD or MAD Pro for the Morgan Cup :p

In all seriousness this was really informative. Definitely a company I wanted to learn more about. I really like their format of presenting shafts.

Great video guys, thanks for the info. I’m looking forward to testing the 2 GD shafts I have and see if I can see the same difference @jdtox saw between the VR and HD.

Great video guys, thanks for the info. I’m looking forward to testing the 2 GD shafts I have and see if I can see the same difference @jdtox saw between the VR and HD.
Remember, fit matters. His swing isn’t the same as yours, so depending on what fits you best, the results could be quite different.

Reactions: MH
That was really informative in the difference for the TD shafts. I've had my eye on them as a fun experiment but have yet to actually buy one. Will definitely have to reference this video when it comes time

Very helpful. GD shafts are kind of a mystery to me. I have only hit one on one occasion, the HD 5S. It was OK, definitely too light. Not sure where I would sort out with their lineup.

Nice swinging @jdtox! Solid numbers and great dispersion.

Really enjoyed the video and there was a load of information in there without it being overwhelming. Well done and it’s nice seeing the comparisons side by side.

I think this was a fantastic collab from the THP Tech Studio.

Well done gents, I really hope people take the tie to watch and listen to the quick breakdowns of each model.
So much fun!

I play an AD DI 7s in my driver and have Played it for a long time. I have actually been thinking of selling it to put the money toward a newer used driver.

I've only used the Ad DI, had it in my Titleist 913 until it broke, have one in my Tour Edge Exotic 3w now. Love the shaft.

Really pumped you guys are enjoying the video!

Remember, fit matters. His swing isn’t the same as yours, so depending on what fits you best, the results could be quite different.

For sure, I’m curious what difference I see between the 2 is all I was getting at. They are sitting in the spare bag ready

Man that packed a lot for less than 9 minutes! 🔥. Well done.

Great resource and I can see people referencing that more than once. .. because if any company can give a guy ADHD, it's Graphite Design with their crazy shaft designations and smooth feels.

For sure, I’m curious what difference I see between the 2 is all I was getting at. They are sitting in the spare bag ready
Looking forward to your thoughts.

I'll not lie, the MAD release was an afterthought to me, I just didn't get it, but seeing the Pro go toe to toe with the AD-HD for Jeremy was eye opening. Even the non Pro performed really well.

Very cool breakdown. This makes me interested in testing the HD. They’ve got such a good line of shafts but clarity on profile seems to be scarce. Thanks for this!

Very cool breakdown. This makes me interested in testing the HD. They’ve got such a good line of shafts but clarity on profile seems to be scarce. Thanks for this!
Would be awesome to hear your thoughts.

Appreciate the kind words! JB and Jdtox did all the heavy lifting on this one, I was just my normal gf gear geek! :ROFLMAO:

pretty fun comparison, would be fun to do this someday

Really wel done @Jman @jdtox amd @JB

I need the cliff notes of this stored in my notes app. Haha. Maybe it was me not knowing enough but less than 2deg of launch and about 400rpm difference between the entire line up, I would have thought it would be way more. That’s wild. FEEL has to be a KEY component here in how the shaft is loaded and how it feels to the user? Like the video said, any one of those shafts on thier own could be easily gamed and be absolutely fine. That HD though!!

Just plugged in the VR into my driver to take some swings today. I like the look and the name.

Back