TESTED! KBS PGI Shafts Review

Not a graphite shaft expert but I've had installed PGI 75R in 4 and 5i of my T100 2021 heads.....Night and day on launch off deck and especially off a tee!!! Stay tuned

I really enjoyed @Canadan review, but I was curious about others experience with these shafts?
I am finding these to be Slightly Lower launching than The Recoil 780's I used to play in my FTB.
I am really loving these shafts and Have not even thought about going back to recoils.
I feel the shock absorption is right up there with the Recoils but I am not getting the Ballooning that I occasionally got with the recoils.

JMHO

Not a graphite shaft expert but I've had installed PGI 75R in 4 and 5i of my T100 2021 heads.....Night and day on launch off deck and especially off a tee!!! Stay tuned
What did you have for shafts prior to the test?

I am finding these to be Slightly Lower launching than The Recoil 780's I used to play in my FTB.
I am really loving these shafts and Have not even thought about going back to recoils.
I feel the shock absorption is right up there with the Recoils but I am not getting the Ballooning that I occasionally got with the recoils.

JMHO

What did you have for shafts prior to the test?

Nippon modus 105R......keeping that in 6i-pw

Back