Testing Irons for THP

wonder if any PM's were sent about these today. I know I haven't sent one

hahahaha, I like your round about way of asking.

Not leaving for another 30 minutes or so. Plus our delivery guys are usually not around until 530 anyway.

While I was hoping to be taking a set of Forged TM irons to the simulator today I played my Burner 2.0s and I gotta admit, it will not be easy to unseat these irons from my bag....good luck TM Forged irons, you've got a tough task ahead of you.

While I was hoping to be taking a set of Forged TM irons to the simulator today I played my Burner 2.0s and I gotta admit, it will not be easy to unseat these irons from my bag....good luck TM Forged irons, you've got a tough task ahead of you.

boom! laying down the smack talk already. i like it, and i'll be watching/reading intently

I also very curious to see how P4B likes these in comparison to the 2.0's. Should be a very interesting perspective.

I also very curious to see how P4B likes these in comparison to the 2.0's. Should be a very interesting perspective.

especially since one is for serious golfers and one is not

agreed. I wonder how the different clubs will feel to him. I thought the 2.0's felt harsh to me. He'll be able to test them side by side and feel the difference. I hope the forged feels softer(which has nothing to do with how the club is made, but the materials used). If they do, I'm sure I will like them.

agreed. I wonder how the different clubs will feel to him. I thought the 2.0's felt harsh to me. He'll be able to test them side by side and feel the difference. I hope the forged feels softer(which has nothing to do with how the club is made, but the materials used). If they do, I'm sure I will like them.

it helps if you can hit the ball in the sweet spot you i10 playing freak. haha!

Yeah I am too Hawk, I know that going to the Burner 2.0s from the Mizuno forged I had before was quite a dramatic step but I have really come to love the forgiveness of the 2.0s, especially since I'm not sacrafising too much feel really. We'll see....I know it's not going to be easy to take these things out of the bag though.

it helps if you can hit the ball in the sweet spot you i10 playing freak. haha!

i10's used by the number 1 golfer in the world! haha

Wait, you thought the 2.0's felt harsher than your i10s? Really? I think someone made a huge judgement mistake in picking testers. ...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I kid of course.

ooooh. JBOWNDED.

Wait, you thought the 2.0's felt harsher than your i10s? Really? I think someone made a huge judgement mistake in picking testers. ...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I kid of course.

that's it I forfeit my irons:alien:

Have I mentioned how freaking exciting it will be to see that truck pull up. Bad thing is Erica has some kids clothes coming vis UPS today, so I'm going to get jumpy no matter what.

Have I mentioned how freaking exciting it will be to see that truck pull up. Bad thing is Erica has some kids clothes coming vis UPS today, so I'm going to get jumpy no matter what.

you're not up to adult sizes yet?

I'm very excited for these, I can't wait to get testing. I keep going back and forth on which set I will receive.

you're not up to adult sizes yet?

I'm very excited for these, I can't wait to get testing. I keep going back and forth on which set I will receive.

I make her buy kids clothing for herself because it's cheaper and she's skinny.

They'll show up when they show up boys, simmer down. Although I'd be lying through my teeth if I told you I haven't checked my porch everyday for the past month just hoping they'd be there.

They'll show up when they show up boys, simmer down. Although I'd be lying through my teeth if I told you I haven't checked my porch everyday for the past month just hoping they'd be there.

Quiet you. I don't simmer down! Except on Sunday night after the outing. Then I pass out at 8pm lol.

Quiet you. I don't simmer down! Except on Sunday night after the outing. Then I pass out at 8pm lol.
Pass out? I thought you died dude! :D

I know, I'm so excited for these irons to show up I can hardly stand it....

At least a FedEx/UPS truck doesn't deliver to your place almost every day. A FedEx guy came and I was sorely tempted to ask him if he had something else in the truck for me.

TapaTalking while driving. I swear it's safe. Oh cra...

Back