Testing Irons for THP

I'm so stoked to see what irons you all have!!!!!!!! I'm getting anxious along with the testers haha.

I was completely convinced that these were coming today. I was hanging outside around 5:30 just waiting to hear a diesel engine. Ha, stupid me.

I was completely convinced that these were coming today. I was hanging outside around 5:30 just waiting to hear a diesel engine. Ha, stupid me.

well even if mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, I doubt they will show with this winter storm tomorrow.

Wouldn't worry till JB has his.

he might have them, he did receive a bunch of TM clubs in the last few days.

Well the good news is only 2 months till outdoor golf!

Well the good news is only 2 months till outdoor golf!
Man dude, you'd never know it with the temps today around here but you're right! Well only 2 weeks til outdoor golf for me as I am enrolling in the JB School of Taking P4B's Money later this month!

I am dying here....I need to bolt early on a friday and just head south till i hit 50's and can get 1 round in then head back.

I am dying here....I need to bolt early on a friday and just head south till i hit 50's and can get 1 round in then head back.

Do it!

I am travelling to GA twice this winter to play with THPers. What are you doing Feb 18-20? You should totally come hang out with TC, Seth0, One-T and myself in Ga!

Do it!

I am travelling to GA twice this winter to play with THPers. What are you doing Feb 18-20? You should totally come hang out with TC, Seth0, One-T and myself in Ga!

Please keep the iron thread about the clubs and/or testing and not get togethers. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
So I got home yesterday just praying there would be a note from FedEx, but there wasnt. I think more than just getting these I am more excited just to find out which kind I am getting. After hearing reviews from some of the pros I can not wait to "melt" divots

So I got home yesterday just praying there would be a note from FedEx, but there wasnt. I think more than just getting these I am more excited just to find out which kind I am getting. After hearing reviews from some of the pros I can not wait to "melt" divots

Same here. It will be an awesome surprise to open the box and find out which clubs are in it.

Same here. It will be an awesome surprise to open the box and find out which clubs are in it.

same here, I can't wait to see what With a big winter storm going on here today I am 100% positive there will be no fedex guy in my neighborhood today

Please keep the iron thread about the clubs and/or testing and not get togethers. Thanks guys.

Point taken. Though, with 4 iron testers present at the get together it pretty much would be a testing party!

Tapatalk- doesn't cure a slice...

I saw those quotes too! I wonder if the CBs would have the same turf interaction since they have a wider sole. That is one thing I LOVED while I messed with P4Bs was the turf interaction. The TM rac's simply can't compare!

I saw those quotes too! I wonder if the CBs would have the same turf interaction since they have a wider sole. That is one thing I LOVED while I messed with P4Bs was the turf interaction. The TM rac's simply can't compare!

i'd say turf interaction could be wonderful. imo, the JPX 800's had some of the best i tried and they were cavity backed.

I would think so, I think the biggest difference is going to be sweet spot size

I'm actually kinda glad that I'm not eligible to test clubs - I'd never endure the wait.

i really feel for you guys having to wait like this but it will be worth it when they show up. i'll keep my fingers crossed that they show up very, very soon.

i do like the excitement though.

I'm actually kinda glad that I'm not eligible to test clubs - I'd never endure the wait.

i really feel for you guys having to wait like this but it will be worth it when they show up. i'll keep my fingers crossed that they show up very, very soon.

i do like the excitement though.

the wait is worth it.

Well, my roads have cleared up now and I am hoping that the FedEx/UPS guy shows up any minute now. I really hope RxGus gets his before he treks here.

Curious who will get them first. I keep thinking it will be Jrod and Me or Jake since we are further west than everybody, but I think Gus could get them at the same time if they are UPS'd.

Who's to say I don't have mine already but have been told to keep my mouth shut? Just sayin hehe
Curious who will get them first. I keep thinking it will be Jrod and Me or Jake since we are further west than everybody, but I think Gus could get them at the same time if they are UPS'd.

Who's to say I don't have mine already but have been told to keep my mouth shut? Just sayin hehe

Who's to say I don't as well hehe :)

Is it tomorrow yet?

Back