Testing Majority of new Clubs Tommorrow!

JF

Reaction score
I'll be going up to the pro shop for a few hours tomorrow and trying out most of the new clubs. I'm gonna take notes on the pros and cons of each one and post them here tomorrow night. This is similar to what JB and GG are doing but indoors. Post here if you want special feedback on a certain club!

It might be best if you post your feedback on each piece in the appropriate thread. That way when people are looking for feedback via search, they can find yours. Just my thoughts anyway.

Nice! Can't wait to read up on it!!

I'll be going up to the pro shop for a few hours tomorrow and trying out most of the new clubs. I'm gonna take notes on the pros and cons of each one and post them here tomorrow night. This is similar to what JB and GG are doing but indoors. Post here if you want special feedback on a certain club!
Have fun Icemann!

It might be best if you post your feedback on each piece in the appropriate thread. That way when people are looking for feedback via search, they can find yours. Just my thoughts anyway.

Anything to make browsing easier! I'll do that for each thread there is, if there is no thread should I start one or post here?

Anything to make browsing easier! I'll do that for each thread there is, if there is no thread should I start one or post here?

Have at it. Good luck and enjoy.

'preciate it Icemann. Looking forward to reading what you say vs what JB and GG have to say. I love THP, this happens no where else in the world.

Just got back from 2.5 hours on the simulator, 9 holes with i20 stuff, and 18 holes with RBZ stuff. The ATV wedge was not in yet, which was upsetting. Here's a list of everything I tried out (all stiff flex shafts):

TaylorMade R11S driver and 4-wood
TM RBZ driver, 3 5 woods, hybrid, irons (3-4 RBZ Max, 6-GW RBZ) Ghost Manta putter
Callaway RX Fit and Black
Ping i20 driver, 3 and 5 woods, irons
Ping G20 driver
Cobra AMP driver and 7-iron
Adams Fast 12 driver and 3 wood

The Cleveland Classic and mew Mashies, ATV wedges, Callaway irons and wedges, were not in yet. I didn't try the Nike clubs because I dislike Nike and don't want myself to ever actually like one of their clubs. I'm sure there's other stuff I;m forgetting, but I hit everything new that was in. Reviews are being posted in each club's respective thread.

Back