TGA a Nickent 3DX sand wedge

royalwulff

Reaction score
Handicap
I won a Nickent 3DX Genex sand wedge in a drawing at a golf tourney and was wondering if anyone on here would like it? I did take the plastic off and hit it about 5 times but other than that it is new. Its not for sale, just pay shipping and it is yours. I will try and post a pic or two later on today.

I won a Nickent 3DX Genex sand wedge in a drawing at a golf tourney and was wondering if anyone on here would like it? I did take the plastic off and hit it about 5 times but other than that it is new. Its not for sale, just pay shipping and it is yours. I will try and post a pic or two later on today.

Wow Wulff, thats great of you to give it to someone. I don't need one, but would be nice to see a kid thats new to golf get this.

very cool of rw!

Big ups to you, RW!

Very classy of you to give it away RW! :thumb:

An awesome gesture!!! Very classy!

Thanks guys and I have found someone from here who needs it so it will be in the mail to him today. He just doesn't know it yet...hehe

awesome rw! whose the lucky winner? props to you again for a very cool gesture! :clapp:

I want him to get it in the mail first and then I will let ya know.

oh ok cool, nothing better then a surprise golf package from the mailman!

Nicely done RW !

Got it today. I had no idea thats what were coming, and didnt ever see this thread. Thanks so much man, the clubs are the two best I have ever owned, especially the hybrid.

I am glad you like them and can put them to use. I hope they help you.

thanks I just glad the clubs went to someone on here who could use them.

Congrats on the new club, aggro; super nice gesture, RW!

Back