Thank goodness I didn't get selected for the MC!

tomahawk18

Waiting for some sun!?
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.6
Went to the emergency room yesterday morning at 3:30 am a sharp pain in my abdomen and ended having an emergency appendectomy. It was ready to burst, so they rushed me into surgery. I am super sore and have 3 incisions in my belly button, side and low abdomen. Everything went good and I just got home. Oddly enough, while in the hospital, I was thinking to myself this all might have happened at true blue if I had been selected. Anyway good luck to all of the MC participants and volunteers. The world will be watching!

you would have plenty of time to recover and tee off!!:act-up:

best wishes for a speedy recovery

Get well dude

get well Tomahawk! hopefully you recover quickly

Ha! Spoken like a true THPer. Thats crazy man, glad to hear it went well.

Speedy recovery!

Get well soon man. That does not sound like fun.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

You will be up and running in no time. Get well!

Went to the emergency room yesterday morning at 3:30 am a sharp pain in my abdomen and ended having an emergency appendectomy. It was ready to burst, so they rushed me into surgery. I am super sore and have 3 incisions in my belly button, side and low abdomen. Everything went good and I just got home. Oddly enough, while in the hospital, I was thinking to myself this all might have happened at true blue if I had been selected. Anyway good luck to all of the MC participants and volunteers. The world will be watching!

Glad to hear that you are well. It's amazing how much "easier" that procedure is now vs 10 years ago. Home and recovering on post op day #1. Amazing!

Damn, sorry to hear it dude. Get well quick!

Get well dude.

Get well soon Tomahawk! Get some bed rest and soak up some media day coverage!! :D

Feel better man, glad you got in soon enough!

That is awful TJ! On another note... are you up for a round tomorrow? :D Get well soon!

Like a true THPer for sure, hope you recover quickly. Take care man.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Ouch Tomahawk, that doesn't sound like fun. Glad you are well though, hopefully your recovery is short.

Speedy recovery, tomahawk!

Hang in there buddy, speedy recovery my friend.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Thanks all. I'm out of physical activity for at least 2 weeks, and work for a week, but it could have been much worse if it would have burst. I just ate some toast, (first solid food), and it is staying down so that is good. The pain is manageable, but it doesn't feel good. Haha

Get well!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Yikes Tomahawk! Glad they got that sucker out in time. Hope you have a very speedy recovery.

Glad all went well!!!

What color ribbon should the MC'ers wear on their cap for Appendectomy Awareness?!

Speedy recovery, hope you get better soon!

Back