Thank You emart2173 & Spivey

MBurnham

Reaction score
Handicap
I wanted to thank emart. He sent me a shaft to try out with my driver and when I asked what he wanted for it he said nothing. It was awesome meeting you at the Bridgestone U and I owe you one when we get a chance to tee it up.

Spivey also hooked me up with a great deal on my first seemore putter an I couldn't be happier.

two class acts that I'm glad I got to meet and can't wait to play some golf with soon.

Knowing Eric, not surprised at all. Sounds like Spivey is a solid THP 'ear as well. Well done on both parts.

I wanted to thank emart. He sent me a shaft to try out with my driver and when I asked what he wanted for it he said nothing. It was awesome meeting you at the Bridgestone U and I owe you one when we get a chance to tee it up.

Spivey also hooked me up with a great deal on my first seemore putter an I couldn't be happier.

two class acts that I'm glad I got to meet and can't wait to play some golf with soon.

enjoy that shaft, I think it will benefit your swing a lot.

Just met both of these guys at Mission Inn and I'm not surprised at all. They are good people!

Well done fellas

Well done guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back