THANK YOU - From Team THP!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you from the very bottom of my heart and from everyone here at THP to everyone who has been so generous to donate. We just got the new 2011 Donor Tag and everyone who has already donated for 2011 should have their tags now.

For the people who decide to donate for the Fantasy Golf, you will also be getting a donor tag.

As we kick off 2011 we have a ton of amazing contests in mind for all our incredible members. Every dollar that is donated goes to help with the shipping bill to send out all the prizes. I wish I knew how to put into words how much those donations mean to us and how much they help us to continue to bring bigger and better content and events to this site each and every day.

Donating is never expected or required but no words can truly describe how much they are appreciated. We are so fortunate to have the support of incredible people like you all and you really do make us want to strive to do more. Our passion for THP and what we do here comes from all of you. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!

now i need to donate!

fantasy golf is how much again?

• Admin
No one ever needs to donate. I don't want anyone to ever feel they are obligated to do so. I just wanted everyone to understand how much it means to us if they do and most importantly to just say thank you to such a wonderful group of people!

But if you want to donate for Fantasy Golf most are donating $20.

now i need to donate!

fantasy golf is how much again?

No one ever needs to donate. I don't want anyone to ever feel they are obligated to do so. I just wanted everyone to understand how much it means to us if they do and most importantly to just say thank you to such a wonderful group of people!

But if you want to donate for Fantasy Golf most are donating $20.

oh, i know, i just need to do it and your wonderful thank you reminded me of that. it's the least i can do.

When the small acts of generosity are appreciated so much by everyone at THP it makes it all the easier when it comes time to help give back. GolferGal and JB we all appreciate everything you do for us as well!

Just out of curiosity, what to the golf balls on the donor tag signify? Some have two some have 3 some have none?

Just out of curiosity, what to the golf balls on the donor tag signify? Some have two some have 3 some have none?

They signify how many years a person has donated in a row.

I'm rather new to the donation group, but it was long overdo for me. THP gives so much to us, I felt is was the least I could do. You guys are truly the best, and I feel quite privileged to know both of you. Thank you very much for everything THP, you deserve it!

I donated last year at some point, but didnt get a donor thingy, nor did I need one. My bro is giving my donation for me at some point because he has $54 of mine in his paypal account...hahaha

I donated last year at some point, but didnt get a donor thingy, nor did I need one. My bro is giving my donation for me at some point because he has $54 of mine in his paypal account...hahaha

Its there now and when the 2011 one comes in, we will add it. Apologies.

Its there now and when the 2011 one comes in, we will add it. Apologies.

no problem, I have known it wasnt there but didnt care...if I ever give I dont need recognition, I do it because you two do a lot to make this place enjoyable

I'm rather new to the donation group, but it was long overdo for me. THP gives so much to us, I felt is was the least I could do. You guys are truly the best, and I feel quite privileged to know both of you. Thank you very much for everything THP, you deserve it!

+1 Thanks THP!

I want to second what GG said. We never like to ask for any of this of course and you have no idea how much it means to us. Without these, many of our cool ideas and contests each week cannot be done and just the little bit of help goes so far in making sure that we can continue. Thank you to all that have made a donation. Those 2011 tags are going up and they mean the world to us when we see them.

I just found THP on Dec 9th, and as a noobie I am sure there are more like me who are not quite sure what ya'll are talking about. Is there a link or some other info for us that have just arrived. THP is my favorite site and I would be more that willing to help support it.

I just found THP on Dec 9th, and as a noobie I am sure there are more like me who are not quite sure what ya'll are talking about. Is there a link or some other info for us that have just arrived. THP is my favorite site and I would be more that willing to help support it.

There is a donate button on the green tab at the top of the screen.

Thanks, and done.

Glad I saw this - I love supporting you guys as I feel this is an honorable site and a benefit to all of us. I also added to my PayPal comment that if you need photo cleanup done I'd be happy to help you on that too.

Just logged in for the evening and this was the first message I found. I have only been here a short time but love the site and all hat you guys do to make it what it is.
Thanks to all the THC team for a great site!!!!

Thank you for all you do.

Sent in my contribution for 2011 :good:

Well you will either think this ridiculous or sublime GG but until this very thread and I am almost to embarrassed to admit it I thought a "donor" in the context of THP was someone that had contributed content in the form of a review or some other article on the home page. I never saw the "donate" button at the top of the page.

Thank you all that have taken the time to help out. It means the world to us. Thank you.

JB is right it really does mean the world to us! I have received quite a few notices that someone has hit the donate button but then nothing came through on PayPal. I love the convenience of PayPal but it has it's issues that's for sure. If you believe you have donated but do not see the 2011 donor tag under your name please send me a PM. I would hate for anyone to get charged for something that didn't go through. Or for anyone to be missing a tag when they should have one. So if you don't see that tag under your name and you think you should send me a PM and we will figure it out. Thanks!!!!!

We are the lucky and grateful ones. Thank you for all you do.

JB and GolferGal: It really should be US thanking YOU and your staff for all that you do.

Back