THANK YOU - From Team THP!

Done and thank you guys for all your hard work

I just Paypal'd you a donation.
Thanks for everything JB...GG....and all the rest at THP !!

Best..........site..............ever..............nuff............said

JB is right it really does mean the world to us! I have received quite a few notices that someone has hit the donate button but then nothing came through on PayPal. I love the convenience of PayPal but it has it's issues that's for sure. If you believe you have donated but do not see the 2011 donor tag under your name please send me a PM. I would hate for anyone to get charged for something that didn't go through. Or for anyone to be missing a tag when they should have one. So if you don't see that tag under your name and you think you should send me a PM and we will figure it out. Thanks!!!!!

I want to bump this post. There were quite a few people yesterday that said donation sent and for some reason it never came through. If you believe you made a donation and do not see a 2011 Donor tag under your name, please contact GG via PM.

Thank you all that donated and got your 2011 donor tags. It means the world to us and each and every time one comes through, we are thankful for the wonderful members we have here.

Thank you all that donated and got your 2011 donor tags. It means the world to us and each and every time one comes through, we are thankful for the wonderful members we have here.

It really does mean the world to us. If you donated but don't see a donor tag please let me know I want to make sure everyone get's their tag.

thanks THP!

It really does mean the world to us. If you donated but don't see a donor tag please let me know I want to make sure everyone get's their tag.

Yes, please do. We know some were having some paypal issues and said they donated, but if for some reason you do not see your tag, and think you are being charged, please contact GG.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful gestures.

thank you both GG and JB!! And of course everyone else at THP - u are the core that brings us back to the site, mostly each day, checking threads and catching up :)

JB/GG, showing some major humility when it comes to the donations here. With the amount of work you put in, and the enjoyment we all get out of it.....you should be telling us we're getting a bargain! :D

People wouldn't be donating if they didn't think they were getting something worth paying for here. To be putting all those donations back into running this place, and continually coming up with bigger and better features/competitions/prizes....is just amazing.

I will be donating as soon as I get some extra $$$ saved up. Im way past due in donating here.

JB/GG, showing some major humility when it comes to the donations here. With the amount of work you put in, and the enjoyment we all get out of it.....you should be telling us we're getting a bargain! :D

People wouldn't be donating if they didn't think they were getting something worth paying for here. To be putting all those donations back into running this place, and continually coming up with bigger and better features/competitions/prizes....is just amazing.

Those are very kind words. Thank you so much.

+1 Well said!

Wow, you guys are just incredible people. To those that have donated and received your 2011 tag, both GG and myself say thank you and we appreciate it so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Wow, you guys are just incredible people. To those that have donated and received your 2011 tag, both GG and myself say thank you and we appreciate it so much from the bottom of our hearts.

i'm more than happy to donate. i feel good when i do. i need to do it more often though. you guys do a ton for all of us.

Ditto TC. JB and GG are so modest and would never take all the credit they truly deserve. What they have done here is create something that touches thousands of lives everyday in a very positive way.

You can say that again SeeMoreGuy in the short time that I have been on this site I've learned alot and it's because of all the hard work JB ,GG, and the rest of the staff put in to make this site what it is.
THANK YOU for all the hard work you put in it's the least we can do to help keep this site the best golf site on the INTERNET.

Amen guys, amen!

Wanted to bump this back up. I was way past due in donating to this awesome site, and finally got to that today. Glad to say I know my money is going back into helping this site continue to grow!

Wanted to bump this back up. I was way past due in donating to this awesome site, and finally got to that today. Glad to say I know my money is going back into helping this site continue to grow!

Best investment (besides lessons) a golfer can make!

I just found THP on Dec 9th, and as a noobie I am sure there are more like me who are not quite sure what ya'll are talking about. Is there a link or some other info for us that have just arrived. THP is my favorite site and I would be more that willing to help support it.

2650 posts in 3 months! Good work Dawg Daddy. Impressive!

Back