THANK YOU - From Team THP!

I just wanted to once again thank you all for your donations. You have no idea what it means to us each time we see someone took the time to donate their hard earned money to THP. Its these donations that let us continue to do the things around here that we believe make us just a little bit different than the rest of the forums. Your generosity is incredible and will never be forgotten.

I fixed JB's post. He obviously pressed the modesty button :wink:

I just wanted to once again thank you all for your donations. You have no idea what it means to us each time we see someone took the time to donate their hard earned money to THP. Its these donations that let us continue to do the things around here that make us BETTER than the rest of the forums. Your generosity is incredible and will never be forgotten.

And thank you for all the hard work you do with the site, contests, responding to posts etc.......

I just donated. Thanks for making such a great site. To which I am quickly becoming addicted!

I fixed JB's post. He obviously pressed the modesty button :wink:

That is very kind.

We have some grand plans for 2011 and beyond and could not do any of it without the fine members here. You guys/gals are truly special and each time a person donates to keep this place what it is and to help further forum testing, shipping costs, etc... it means the absolute world to us. Thank you all.

I want to thenk you guys for all the time it must take to keep this site fresh. I have spent more and gotten less out of golf than my donation to your site. Its a great place to hang out.

We have some grand plans for 2011 and beyond and could not do any of it without the fine members here. You guys/gals are truly special and each time a person donates to keep this place what it is and to help further forum testing, shipping costs, etc... it means the absolute world to us. Thank you all.

grand plans for 2011?!! HAHAHA -- EPIC EXTROADINARY Once in a lifetime plans would be befitting. all hail the MORGAN CUP!

I've seen the donor tag before...but had no idea how to donate to THP. Then I found the little button at the top of the screen (doh!).

Anyway, keep up the good work GG and JB! You guys run a brilliant site. I hope to be able to come out to the states at some point and say hi!

I've seen the donor tag before...but had no idea how to donate to THP. Then I found the little button at the top of the screen (doh!).

Anyway, keep up the good work GG and JB! You guys run a brilliant site. I hope to be able to come out to the states at some point and say hi!

Thank you so much and we would love to meet you. Perhaps a THP Outing sometime.

We want to thank everybody that has helped out with donations. You guys/gals are truly what makes THP the place that it is.

We want to thank everybody that has helped out with donations. You guys/gals are truly what makes THP the place that it is.

Thank you for making THP what it is today!!

Proud to be a donor to such a great place

I will echo my fellow Hoosiers sentiments. I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of this community!

I feel like a full fledged member! I just made my donation!!! Thanks THP for having me. I feel very priviledged!! I'm very much looking forward to learning from this site. When I get a chance, I will be donating more.

Thank you guys for all that you do!

Thank you everybody for your continued support. You guys truly amaze us.

Thank you everybody for your continued support. You guys truly amaze us.

Thank you. You and Golfer Gal amaze me. :thankyou:

Thank you. You and Golfer Gal amaze me. :thankyou:

We say the same about our members every single day.

We have a lot of very cool things going on here for 2011 and with the help of everybody here, it is our goal to continue to make each year better than the last.

I will be donating again soon! I love this site!!! I have been getting tons of info here, so I don't mind donating. Plus I got my marker chips coming!! Can't wait for the putter covers!!!

When we started THP in 2008 people said there was no room for another golf site.
In 2010 we became the fastest growing site in regards to golf and the golf lifestyle on the internet for the year.
Despite all the testing, contests, and national outings we made ONE simple promise last year that can be summed up in a short phrase.

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!

We started the newsletter, announced the Morgan Cup and tripled the amount of forum testing done with in the first 3 months of 2011.

We promise you guys that as long as you stick with us, we will stick with you and continue to make this the site what it is. Its about you guys. Its about the consumer. But most of all its about the Golf Lifestyle that we all love.

Everybody talks about growth and how with growth comes problems. Not at THP. Growth is a great thing and we have added more readers to this THP family each day for the last 500 days. And our promise is still the same as it was before. We will always be a tight knit community no matter how many members we have. We will always look to you guys for our feedback and our testers are forum members. And we will always bring new and creative ideas to the world of golf that have never been done before.

They said you cant do a demo day without sales reps.
They said you cant sponsor the every day golfer.
What is next? I guess we will all have to wait and see right? :act-up:

NONE OF THIS COULD BE DONE WITHOUT YOU! You guys are the reasons we do these things and because of that we say thanks.

I am very glad to be apart of the THP community. I have said it tons of times and I mean it! I look forward to meeting the THPers and playing golf with them!!

wow, that was an incredible post JB! You say thank you to us but its so hard to express how thankful I really am that you and GG started THP.

When we started THP in 2008 people said there was no room for another golf site.
In 2010 we became the fastest growing site in regards to golf and the golf lifestyle on the internet for the year.
Despite all the testing, contests, and national outings we made ONE simple promise last year that can be summed up in a short phrase.

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!

We started the newsletter, announced the Morgan Cup and tripled the amount of forum testing done with in the first 3 months of 2011.

We promise you guys that as long as you stick with us, we will stick with you and continue to make this the site what it is. Its about you guys. Its about the consumer. But most of all its about the Golf Lifestyle that we all love.

Everybody talks about growth and how with growth comes problems. Not at THP. Growth is a great thing and we have added more readers to this THP family each day for the last 500 days. And our promise is still the same as it was before. We will always be a tight knit community no matter how many members we have. We will always look to you guys for our feedback and our testers are forum members. And we will always bring new and creative ideas to the world of golf that have never been done before.

They said you cant do a demo day without sales reps.
They said you cant sponsor the every day golfer.
What is next? I guess we will all have to wait and see right? :act-up:

NONE OF THIS COULD BE DONE WITHOUT YOU! You guys are the reasons we do these things and because of that we say thanks.

no no, thank you

wow, that was an incredible post JB! You say thank you to us but its so hard to express how thankful I really am that you and GG started THP.

I have a post coming later this week that might bring a tear to your eye...hehe

Back