LargePhil

Tiny Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.6
Just wanted to let everyone know what a great purchase I made from jlukes. I bought an X-Hot Pro from jlukes and he threw in the X-Hot cap as well. He shipped it immediately. The transaction could not have gone better. Thank you.

Just wanted to let everyone know what a great purchase I made from jlukes. I bought an X-Hot Pro from jlukes and he threw in the X-Hot cap as well. He shipped it immediately. The transaction could not have gone better. Thank you.

Nice!! Phil doubling up on Callaway!!! Well done guys!

That's awesome. Love it when 2 THPers do good by each other

yet another wonderful transaction between THPers. Very nice. #WeAreFamily

Nicely done jlukes

Glad you got everything! Thought you'd like the hat! I never wore it would be better to be worn by someone that owns an X hot!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

And Phil was awesome too, promptly sent payment and his address, which allowed me to get it shipped ASAP!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Good job guys! :clapp: Now that's what I'm talking bout :thumb:

Well done both of you! Always good to see success story's!

Nice gesture jlukes!

Back