Thank you, Stitch Golf!

JMB3

Reaction score
Earlier this year, before Stitch released the new SL1 bags, I purchased a personalized one and quickly fell in love. It's so light, making it a great carry bag--especially for a quick 9--or push cart bag. While I don't carry 14 clubs with it (too many head covers in my bag), I use it more than any other bag. Well, last week, I had a day... Played awful golf, accidentally wrapped my 7i around a low-hanging limb, and, to top it off, I backed over my new SL1 while it was in the garage. Fortunately, I caught just one of the extended legs, but I bent it all to hell. My GD teammates recommended I reach out to Stitch to see if there was anything I could do, such as buy just a new set of legs. I emailed Stitch late last night, and when I woke up, I already had a response: "Please send us your shipping address and we will ship you a new set of legs"--for FREE. I was shocked. That's the type of customer service that makes me a loyal customer for a long-time. Thank you, Stitch Golf!!

Great to hear another company that understands how to build a dedicated customer base.

Earlier this year, before Stitch released the new SL1 bags, I purchased a personalized one and quickly fell in love. It's so light, making it a great carry bag--especially for a quick 9--or push cart bag. While I don't carry 14 clubs with it (too many head covers in my bag), I use it more than any other bag. Well, last week, I had a day... Played awful golf, accidentally wrapped my 7i around a low-hanging limb, and, to top it off, I backed over my new SL1 while it was in the garage. Fortunately, I caught just one of the extended legs, but I bent it all to hell. My GD teammates recommended I reach out to Stitch to see if there was anything I could do, such as buy just a new set of legs. I emailed Stitch late last night, and when I woke up, I already had a response: "Please send us your shipping address and we will ship you a new set of legs"--for FREE. I was shocked. That's the type of customer service that makes me a loyal customer for a long-time. Thank you, Stitch Golf!!

Great company offering great products that they stand behind. Awesome that your investment in your bag was upheld by great customer service!

That is great to hear. I have got two mystery boxes from them with no issues. The quality and customer service makes you want to go back. (like for the UGB)

That’s fantastic support and a great example of above and beyond.

Always good when the OEMs take care of us! Definitely makes me feel better about spending $$$ with them!

That's the kind of customer support that wins longtime repeat customers. Kudos to Stitch for that! (y)

My bag is awesome! I love how light it is and the customer service has always been great!

So relieved to see this thread pop up... Definitely happy for you that they took care of you. One of my legs is bent and wobbly already from minimal use. Drives me nuts! maybe they'll fix it too

Love good CS stories! I've had a good experience with them too but with one of their head covers. (y)

Back