Thank You THP Members

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the bottom of our hearts thank you. We received the 2nd of gifts that was sent to us from the THP members today just before we left for our Christmas Eve dinner.

We are speechless. We do not get very personal on here, but I will in this thread just for a few things. This is the first Christmas that Golfer Gal and I have spent together. She entered my life less than a year ago and it is because of her that this is all here today. (Hacker too).

But being our first holiday season together it was something we did not know what to expect. We have this new THP business venture that consumes a lot of our time. But in the end the holidays to us are about family, love, and sharing. And we consider all of you family. Maybe in the back of our heads we sought out this place's creation because we wanted that family.

We share our lives, our activities, and most of all our love with each person here. Not a day goes by that something from these very forums does not come up in our daily lives outside of here. That is a good thing that we cherish. But never in a million years would we think that it would have gone to this level.

Thank you. From the bottom of our hearts we love all of you. We are going to do our best to make sure that some point in 09, we can all get together for golf on me.

Here are the pictures for the wonderful gifts that were sent to us by you guys. Thank you.

442337962_nGFME-L.jpg

442337910_SXwyR-L.jpg

The basket was called "Golfer's Paradise" so you needed it! Those are chocolate golf balls, right? The snowman was supposed to be a golf bag, there must be massive demand for that item right now or something. :wink: Hopefully your "Winter Lilies" will be lovely, too.

Hope you really do enjoy the small thanks. Didn't seem right that you should be making yourselves a full job of sending all this stuff without a little something sent back to you. Now you know how much fun it is for us to get something at our doorstep!

• Admin
We really do appreciate it. Thank you.

The basket was called "Golfer's Paradise" so you needed it! Those are chocolate golf balls, right? The snowman was supposed to be a golf bag, there must be massive demand for that item right now or something. :wink: Hopefully your "Winter Lilies" will be lovely, too.

Hope you really do enjoy the small thanks. Didn't seem right that you should be making yourselves a full job of sending all this stuff without a little something sent back to you. Now you know how much fun it is for us to get something at our doorstep!

We absolutely LOVED everything. The basket was perfect, I get the fruit and JB gets the sweets. The Winter Lilies are blooming nicely, thank you again so so much!!

We absolutely LOVED everything. The basket was perfect, I get the fruit and JB gets the sweets. The Winter Lilies are blooming nicely, thank you again so so much!!

Julie... you did a spectacular job!

I don't recall a Coach purse order though. Who sent that...can they be my friend too?

• Admin
I don't recall a Coach purse order though. Who sent that...can they be my friend too?

Its Chanel. A gift from a month ago or so. Its her favorite I think

JB, you don't mess around my man...

Golfer Gal has a purse fetish. In our room we call our photo studio, she has belt hooks with like 10 of them.

The purse in the picture is my favorite. I have never really been a materialistic person but I do love my purses and shoes. JB has introduced me to the finer things in life. But don't be fooled by the purses I still clip my coupons every sunday morning.....JB calls me cheap, I like to think of it as economical.

Not just a purse--there's a check in there, too. Gosh--didn't realize we were quite so generous!

Actually a deposit slip.

LOL!!! It was a deposit slip. My grandfather always sends $25 for Chanukuah and my birthday. The best part is the hand written note that comes with it and instead of signing it Poppy (that's what I call him) he signs his full name, it makes me laugh everytime.

Back