Glad to read this. St Jude is such a great, and worthy cause.

My Wife, and I donate items every year, though out the year to our local St Jude's Ranch's little store they have. We were at Goodwill the other day, and my wife bought two bikes. I ask her who they were for? She just said "The Ranch". She does the same thing with yard sales.

Back in my working days I would provide crews of workers, and materials to build, and repair buildings on their property. All for free.

Just a great organization.

Glad to read this. St Jude is such a great, and worthy cause.
it is and we are honored to be partnering with them and humbled by the generosity of this community of people. If you decide you would like to join, the link is in the first post or at the top of the forum. Thanks.

This is awesome!

Any idea how many THPers are AC members?
Seems like this is a cause that is near and dear to a lot of us.

Just wanted to bump this thread and say three more bricks were just ordered for the 2021 campaign.

Just wanted to bump this thread and say three more bricks were just ordered for the 2021 campaign.
Freaking amazing!!! Applaud this place!

Brick by brick! Let’s go THP!

seems like we can add even more bricks this years 2022!

Amazing. Such a great cause, and so cool that THP can be such a part of it!

Lets go THPers, lets get more bricks! St Judd is an awesome reason to donate/join the Albatross Club

Brick by Brick.

These bricks are more than just THP

Fabulous community and the bricks are a great way to commemorate it.

Love everything about this community but these bricks really sum it up for me!

Back