Awesome! Glad to be part of the 2021 Albatross Club! This is a wonderful community and grateful to have found it.

Being basically shut in may have made me overly emotional but this made me tear up.

• Love
Reactions: JB
WOW! This awesome. What a great community we have on this forum. All of you guys/gals rock!

I look forward to this post every year and to make it even better is truly amazing. Big thanks to @JB, @GolferGal & the THP Members for making this happen.

So very cool!! Glad to be a member and will be doing so until further notice!!

We were so excited to be able to display the THP name on bricks that make up the pathway to their new research area this year. Now the THP community will be seen there forever.

Seeing the pictures of these bricks and the THP Community engraved on them has moved me unexpectedly. What a special thing, to support their new research center in this way. It would be very cool to have occasion to visit and see those one day.

• Love
Reactions: JB
That is awesome. Proud that we can help out St Judes

Nice touch! Proud to be a member of THP and to have contributed to a great cause!

very very cool, glad to be a small part of it.

Love it! Thanks to everyone who make this possible.

This is awesome! So glad you shared this with us and thank you both for all that you do to make this the best community out there!

If you've ever been to St. Jude its impossible not to be touched or moved by what happens inside that facility! Kudos to THP for being part of the solution!

Love seeing this, and the connection with St. Jude, every year!

This is awesome! So glad you shared this with us and thank you both for all that you do to make this the best community out there!

Of course. We hope other THPers get a chance to see these in person as well at some point.

Of course. We hope other THPers get a chance to see these in person as well at some point.

Don't take this the wrong way @JB, but I hope the opposite. Especially for any THPer with young kids. I hope they never need a reason to see these in person. St. Jude does amazing work and so many people's lives have been changed by the work they do there but needing to take your son or daughter there is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. It means so much has gone wrong to need to be there to those most vulnerable. I have been active in fund raising over last few years for a local children's hospital and through that work, I've come across some the most heart breaking stories filled with some of the strongest kids I have ever met. The work they do at St. Jude's is so important and so meaningful that I give outside of the AC because, although I hope and pray I will never need to have to take my kids there, making sure others will benefit when they do need St. Judes is critical. That being said, love having the THP bricks as part of their facility but I really do hope nobody sees these because they HAVE to be there.

Last edited:
Love seeing that! Outstanding job as always @JB & @GolferGal

This is awesome!! So glad that THP supports such a heart warming and worthy cause.

St. Jude's is one of the only charity's that we regularly donate to, so a bit more via THP is a no brainer.

Glad you choose St Jude's to support! Great charity!

The bricks are awesome. Like others, it warms my heart and I know what @JB and @GolferGal did with this. THP, to me, has been more than in internet forum where like minded people can talk golf stuff and all things related to it. It's a community of good people being able to share their lives with others. So, thank all of you fellow Albatross members, and the entire THP community for this. It isn't a Josh and Morgan thing, it's an US thing.

Love this!!

That's pretty cool. Looks great!

Back