Very, very cool. One of many reasons I’m proud to be a member here.

That's awesome!

Thank you @JB and @GolferGal for creating this forum that has become so much more than just a place to discuss golf.

This is very, very cool

Thank you to everybody that made this possible

Internet golfers can create a pretty good "UP" side

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

really damn cool :love:

what an honor and what an honor to be a small part of all this by being in the AC the last few years.

congrats JB and GG and everyone that made this happen

Congratulations to THP, @JB and @GolferGal. This community has a nice small piece, but congratulations to you both.

I love this every year! Great to be a part of a community that gives back!!

There's no better cause than St. Jude. Well done JB & GolferGal!

This is special! Awesome news and I’m ecstatic that we can continue this trend. The work they do at St Jude is life changing!

Just a fantastic story and all the joy St. Jude delivers to families during difficult and stressful times. 👏👏👏👏

Appreciate all of the kind words everybody. No need to thank us, thank your fellow THPers that join that make it all possible.

Outstanding!! So happy to support a great cause!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Beauty, definitely something to be proud of

Was just thinking about this and wanted to give it a bump to say thanks.

It is amazing that you do this every year and greatly appreciated.

Amazing and heartwarming every time this I see this.

I just want to say once again thank you to those that make this possible.

And a special thanks to those who have signed up for 2021. Boy do we have some fun coming up for you albatross club members

Thanks for sharing @JB. Honored to be a part of such a great community with high standards. Great culture here.

When I looked at the results when I searched on "golf forums," after picking up the game this summer, I perused each one a bit and thought "THP looks like my kinda place." And it has been. The membership here is just terrific.

A quick update that they are a bit delayed due to everything going on, in getting these ready and laid out. But when they do, we hope to share pictures with everybody.

Back