JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year we have a campaign called the Albatross Club and it is a donation drive of sorts, with a charity element surrounding it. The Albatross Club is filled with tons of benefits including equipment testing, winning trips, exclusive contests and so much more.

Over the last few years we have partnered with St Jude Research Hospital because of the amazing work they do and how being on that campus moved @GolferGal and I in a way that is hard to describe. Each year we have made a donation in the name of this forum community and received small items we share through pictures such as a VIP thank you, etc.

We wanted to go a step further and for the amazing drive we had in 2020, did something that will last forever and each member can go see for themselves. Beginning May 31st of 2021, you will be able to go see the donation physically as there will be multiple bricks laid on their path. They just sent the proofs over and and we wanted to share them all with you, the people that made it happen.

We will hopefully be able to continue this trend with the 2021 Albatross Club, so if you have already signed up for that, thank you. If you have not as of yet, here is a chance to see all of the benefits that come with this low cost membership.

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

Great news @JB. We should be thanking you and @GolferGal for doing this each year and for making it all happen. Truly a great cause and a great way to unite the community behind it.

Last edited:
Awesome!

That is awesome! The AC being tied to St. Jude was what made me jump in that 1st year, and it makes me happy to be a part of a community full of so many individuals who help those in need! Great work to all that made this possible!!

Pretty darn cool right there!

That's way cool. Just amazing work that they do there and it's an honor to help them out in any way we can. We as a community are truly blessed.

Awesome! I love this cause!

Yup that's damn cool

Just absolutely fantastic!!! 😄

Very cool.

Very cool, way to go THP

Really awesome, way to go THP!

Wow, that’s fantastic- happy to be a part if this place that supports an amazing organization like St. Jude

So awesome!! great job THP, and thanks for this awesome community @JB and @GolferGal !!

Awesome. I love it. Always looked forward to the membership every year. Great job everyone!

That is very cool.

Awesome!! Thank you @JB and @GolferGal for allowing us to be a part of this great cause!
And a huge thank you to all the fellow Albatross members for being here! 👏👏👏👏👏

very cool, glad to be a part of thp.

This is really wonderful. Great job to all of those who make this community what it is, and special thanks to @GolferGal and @JB for their hard work and charity that forms the core of what the THP community is.

I love this!! That's so great to see.

Very heartwarming.

Back